Connecting to Live Error

THE DEADLY DOG

I am hoping someone can help me with this. Every time I try to connect to live, I always get the following error even though I am logged into GFWL client, and am connected to the internet. I am playing on a laptop with Windows 8.1 for reference.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/THE-DEADLY-DOG/Fallout.png

The Xbox Live Service may be unavailable, or there may be an issue with your home networking equipment or firewall.

This is an expanded view of the help they provide:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/THE-DEADLY-DOG/XBA/Fallout1.png

I blotted out my personal info, but I am curious as to why it says the other things are not connected even though I am on the internet.

I could definitely use some help in finding a solution.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

I used to get this issue all the time when I was regularly gaming on GFWL. The only thing I remember working is either removing your gamertag from the client and redownloading, or I think changing the Live password. This might not be the same issue though, and it's most likely GFWL being GFWL..

I used to get this issue all the time when I was regularly gaming on GFWL. The only thing I remember working is either removing your gamertag from the client and redownloading, or I think changing the Live password. This might not be the same issue though, and it's most likely GFWL being GFWL..

^This redownloading the profile or sometimes I had to connect directly to my modem instead of my router. GFWL's instability is why we PC gamers hate it.

^This redownloading the profile or sometimes I had to connect directly to my modem instead of my router. GFWL's instability is why we PC gamers hate it.

Still didn't work. I even tried installing it on a Windows 7 computer and got the same error. Uninstalled GFWL, same error.