Rainbows form in your eyes stuck at 99% is a glitchy achievement for xbox one

Rainbow form in your eyes unlocked no problem for me, however the achievements for finishing training with Gotenks, Android 18, Krillin, and Beerus are all stuck at 83% for me.

Edited by DLR1124

Yeah my achievement is stuck at 99% too with all masters maxed. It sucks when you put in 70+ hrs and an achievement doesn't pop:(

I don't know if there is anything we can do. We just need to contact the developers and hope for a patch.

We could also try making a new character and maxing out a master to see if it pops but I doubt that will work.

Edited by malicemike2121

Rainbow form in your eyes unlocked no problem for me, however the achievements for finishing training with Gotenks, Android 18, Krillin, and Beerus are all stuck at 83% for me.

I had this happen with Gotenks (and the Super Saiyan Saga). Just go back to them, ask them to repeat the quests and then do them all again.

We could also try making a new character and maxing out a master to see if it pops but I doubt that will work.

New characters carry over their Master stats. You'd have to delete your save and start again from scratch. What I said above about re-trying the trainer quests might work for the Rainbow achievement.

Hopefully they patch that if it turns out to be a widespread problem

I am slowly making my way through the masters and I plan on completing them all at some point

It would be really depressing if it didn't unlock after all that work

Update was watching a blu ray last night went back into the game a few hours later just mucking around with the creator and it finally poped :woop:

Nice hopefully I can get it to pop too. Mucking around creator? What do you mean? Did you replay any of the training missions from the masters? I want to try and replicate what you did lol.

Edited by malicemike2121

Nice hopefully I can get it to pop too. Mucking around creator? What do you mean? Did you replay any of the training missions from the masters? I want to try and replicate what you did lol.

I ended up getting stuck at 99% too, which was weird because I started Beerus with 91% and each Master should be 10%. I didn't want to lose Beerus as my Master so I decided to give creating a new character a shot. It didn't work when I tried it last night, but this morning I decided to make a new Frieza race character so I set it up, named it, selected a voice, customised all the colours and facial features, then left it on the main character creator menu* while I had a shower. When I got out I had the achievement, but what's even stranger is that it lists it as being unlocked before my latest achievement (7 auto-patrols) yet still after the online achievements that I unlocked between 7 auto-patrols and completing my final training with Beerus. Crazy stuff. Super happy that I don't have to delete my save and start again or anything stupid like that.

I hope everyone can solve the problem this way.

*The one with Appearance, Name and Voice, Confirm as the only options.

I ended up getting stuck at 99% too, which was weird because I started Beerus with 91% and each Master should be 10%. I didn't want to lose Beerus as my Master so I decided to give creating a new character a shot. It didn't work when I tried it last night, but this morning I decided to make a new Frieza race character so I set it up, named it, selected a voice, customised all the colours and facial features, then left it on the main character creator menu* while I had a shower. When I got out I had the achievement, but what's even stranger is that it lists it as being unlocked before my latest achievement (7 auto-patrols) yet still after the online achievements that I unlocked between 7 auto-patrols and completing my final training with Beerus. Crazy stuff. Super happy that I don't have to delete my save and start again or anything stupid like that.

I hope everyone can solve the problem this way.

*The one with Appearance, Name and Voice, Confirm as the only options.

I'm not having any luck. I've made a few other characters and it's not popping.

I'm not sure what the difference between last night and this morning was. Zero success last night after making three characters (although I only left one sitting on the character create screen for more than 10 minutes). I left it sitting there for about as long, if not longer, as I did this morning. I was gone for less than 20 minutes. By all logic it shouldn't fix anything. You would think if it happened it would happen as soon as I enter the creator screen or as soon as I hit confirm and create the character, but no, it just randomly happened while I was idle. I don't think I was even gone long enough for it to be triggered by the controller turning off.

I wish I could play around with it more to nail down exactly what's happening. It would be super helpful to break it down further than just random luck (like so much of the annoying stuff in the game).

I had the same problem where it said I was at 83% to unlock one of the master achievements. To fix that I replayed the final mission where they give you their final move and it should unlock no problem.

Beerus was my last master and his achievement popped but not the Rainbows Form In Your Eyes achievement. I've tried replaying his last mission a few times with no luck. Maybe I have to replay all of the masters last mission again? I've replayed most of them already but I'll try doing the rest of them I guess.

Well, I have a similar problem with not only a master (75% despite finished), but also another achievement.

The one for completing all PQ's is stuck at 98%. I can confirm that I have a rating on all 55 quests, and it says "completed" next to all difficulty stars. Even the in-game tracker shows 100% (next to where you check your masters progression), but still no achievement.

Damn. :/

Edited by Shelder

yeah i posted this problem on the achievement guide topic back on the 3rd,

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615115&page=2,

and i have yet to get the achievement to pop. I even went back through and Z ranked every single mentor missions and sparring opportunity....

it sucks...

Mine still hasn't unlocked either. I've replayed all masters missions and gotten Z's on them too. Most people who had this problem it unlocked for them by itself within a day or two but then there's a few like us who it won't pop for.:(

I had the rainbow achievement glitch on me too but it unlocked for me the next day after finishing all the masters. What I did was a hard system reboot for the xbox and left it off overnight. When I woke up I checked my achievements and it unlocked. I hope this helps.