Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone

I thought this might be a good idea to get some players together to help and play on Sniper Elite Difficulty.

To make it easier for everyone who wants to help, post what chapters you need. A mic/headset makes it much easier

I need some help with the FINAL one, was able to play the complete campaign online today but on the last one th players left I set the game to "Enemies for 1 player" making it much easier to run through it. I think we would need at least 3 players (4 is always better) and if anyone needs any other chaptrs, I will remain and help.

My Gamertag: LeMansFahrer

Looking for a group or to form a group for 4 player Sniper Elite difficulty run (set to 1 player spawns). Been trying making my own game (with a degree of luck on being host) but randoms running straight up to super elites or not knowing the paths of the levels is hindering me :(.

GT: SharinganAJ

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to nab the 4 player, 1 mission achievement Your so dead, you don't even know it, if anyone has a spot open, shoot me a message/invite please. The achievement for doing all missions on Sniper Elite, 1 player spawn This calls for divine intervention I'm prepared to try for, but would prefer to do that with Aussies due to lag. Still prepared to give it a shot with international players though. :)

Howdy!

30 yr old dude from the Uk (Wales), looking for some other people to play this and some other games online with.

If you're a really annoying child, or just a bit of a dick, then don't worry about adding me.

I'm looking for people to add to my friends list and play with regularly. (I do have firends, honest! Just not all of them have got an Xbox One yet)

Gamertag is El Griff84. If you fit the bill feel free to give me a shout! :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for people to run through the campaign on sniper elite difficulty with spawns set for one person. If anyone is interested message me on xbox live and we can get it done. I usually am on around 9 pm eastern time.

• 1 month later...