Got hit with the Fleeca Bank Bug

Coojo78

Was playing the finale last night with a random and when it was time to escape in the cargobob, the damn thing would never pick us up leading to a failed mission. However, like others have said, the magnet on the bob seems to be gone. Somehow someway it must have counted as finished because I cant replay that mission for the life of me nor did I get the rewards or achievements. Any workarounds or quick fixes for this? Thanks ahaead of time.

It is happening to a few people including myself.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204338108-Issues-with-Cargobob-Escape-on-The-Fleeca-Job-Heist-Finale

I was looking forward to complete, but now I cannot complete since the heists are in a certain order and it has to be complete in order to do the next one which is Prison Break.

Just tweeted them and they will probably just tell me to send in a ticket to be added to the list of people who have the issue.

Thanks for the update. So I now I wonder if it would be wise to continue playing the missions or wait for the fix.

I suggest waiting for a fix. Since the heists if you were to be the leader, you have to do them in a certain order.

When I quit out because the bug was preventing me from completing the finale, it actually recorded the finale as completed even though I couldn't complete it.

Now, I had to move onto the Xbox One version and move forward from there because the Xbox 360 version, I cannot progress further due to that bug.

I suggest waiting for a fix. Since the heists if you were to be the leader, you have to do them in a certain order.

When I quit out because the bug was preventing me from completing the finale, it actually recorded the finale as completed even though I couldn't complete it.

Now, I had to move onto the Xbox One version and move forward from there because the Xbox 360 version, I cannot progress further due to that bug.

I'm Fuckin' pissed off because it happenend to me during the final heist, I wanted to start over so I quit and then bam ! it said i already completed every heist and i can no longer do the final mission. When I call Lester, the fifth heist is not even available. Hope they fix this shit soon.

PS: I'm talking about the ''Pacific Standard Bank'' heist, not the Fleeca one.

Edited by ron north

Yea I feel your pain. Shit needs to be fixed asap. I don't understand why we couldn't replay those missions anyway. That would at least be a decent enough workaround to fix the bug. I still get invites to the missions but can't join them. Hope us 360 players don't get the back burner on a fix...smh!

I did the first two missions as the leader, then replayed Fleeca and got the cargobob glitch.

So I just joined games as a crew member, once I completed all of the Heists I was able to select them from the board in my apt. I relpayed Fleeca from the board and the magnet was there.

Edited by FearOfTomorrow

I was playing the last heist on xbox360,but when the mission failed and someone in my team left,I was not able to restart it again!!!Now I lost my mission and I could never play the last heist

Edited by Jacky315

another bug

I was playing the last heist on xbox360,but when the mission failed and someone in my team left,I was not able to restart it again!!!Now I lost my mission and I could never play the last heist

That's happened to me on the first 4 heists, that shit Lester just calls saying I completed the heist even though I didn't get past the first setup because someone quit out each time. Fuck this game. I submitted a Rockturd ticket but I don't expect anything to be done anytime soon. It seems that unless it's some sort of money exploit it won't get fixed for at least a month.

Edited by US07

That's happened to me on the first 4 heists, that shit Lester just calls saying I completed the heist even though I didn't get past the first setup because someone quit out each time. Fuck this game. I submitted a Rockturd ticket but I don't expect anything to be done anytime soon. It seems that unless it's some sort of money exploit it won't get fixed for at least a month.

I'm pretty sure that even rockstar fix this bug,we still have to redo those annoying setup missions

The only way to fix this is by joining someone else's heist. If not, you gotta wait till a patch comes out.

For example: I was in the same shit than most of you for the last mission (it dissapear, couldn't play it after) so i join some peole to do it and it instantly became normal again. All the heists were available after that.

The only way to fix this is by joining someone else's heist. If not, you gotta wait till a patch comes out.

For example: I was in the same shit than most of you for the last mission (it dissapear, couldn't play it after) so i join some peole to do it and it instantly became normal again. All the heists were available after that.

Yeah that's what I have been doing but mine never appear cause the game thinks I've completed the heist even though I didn't do the setup missions (the lester phone call) and just gives me the next one. The problem is I cannot replay the one it's skipped.

but it is hard to find someone who is playing the last mission

Whats more messed up is I see people doing the heist I need all the time but when I go to join it, it says some stupid error/connection problem or the mission is no longer available. Something internally is blocking me from getting in. I was able to join the setup missions again BUT right when its time to do the finale, the game kicks us back to the street to get Lester's call. Once that happens I can no longer join the finale. Kinda sucks because from what I played, the heists seemed pretty decent until this shit...smh.

I can confirm that the Fleeca Heist regarding the pickup magnet was fixed when I was invited to a lobby where the host is hosting the heist from the first setup mission to the finale.

Now, I am really happy to get my "Dead Presidents" achievement along with getting the Armoured Kurma which should prove helpful in those tight situations where I may need the protection.

I can confirm that the Fleeca Heist regarding the pickup magnet was fixed when I was invited to a lobby where the host is hosting the heist from the first setup mission to the finale.

Now, I am really happy to get my "Dead Presidents" achievement along with getting the Armoured Kurma which should prove helpful in those tight situations where I may need the protection.

I found that if the host is NOT the driller them the magnet doesn't appear.