Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, anyone available to help me knock out Hyperion Slaughter 1-5? It's the last mission I need to do to finish out the "Did It All" Achievement

If you're up for it I also need to do Digistruct Park, Badass Crater of Badassitude, & Hunter's Grotto.

GT: The7CitySaint

Edited by VCWAZERO
Information added/removed.

Anyone Available to level up an Assassin for me?

I also need to level a Goliath 4 times...

GT: The7CitySaint (game is usually public if you wanna join, just message me)

Edited by VCWAZERO
addition/removal of information

Looking for someone to kill Terramorphous (level 50) for me and complete my level 50 missions for Torque's DLC so I can complete the side missions. I'll be willing to help you with anything you need afterwards. (I have a level 72 character.)

Edited by TopsiKrett

• 2 weeks later...

Trying oh so desparately to find jimmy jenkins without the doctors orders quest. Does anybody have an account with this method setup for finding him and would be willing to help me? Please message me if this is possible. I also want to kill the raid dragons if anybody wants to help with that too

• 4 weeks later...

Looking to boost revive a friend . Also if anyone can help with terramophus ? I have a lvl 55 soldier but can help lvl up anyone's character . Also if someone has a play through 1 character with access to wildlife slaughter I could see if that will unlock my all side quests achieve . Any help would be good .

Gamer tag xWillie2407

• 2 weeks later...
I have finished all missions now and have also beat teramorphis but Need to revive a friend anyone available to do this ? It should only take a min or two ? I have tried it split screen does not seem to count .

I have finished this game now and no longer have it .

Don't know if this will help, but you can get friendship rules real quick with a second controller. Just add the second player to your friends list, have him die and revive him.

and this work? I play now coop online, revive another player and i dont get this. Strange...

and this work? I play now coop online, revive another player and i dont get this. Strange...

That's how I got the achievement a couple of weeks ago. I had a gold membership, but the dummy account was silver. I doubt gold is required at all for this achievement.

Strange you didn't get the achievement: was the player you revived on your friends list?

That's how I got the achievement a couple of weeks ago. I had a gold membership, but the dummy account was silver. I doubt gold is required at all for this achievement.

Strange you didn't get the achievement: was the player you revived on your friends list?

Yes, but I add it when he join my session.

maybe that's the problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...