BF Hardline Multiplayer Achievement Guide

FSparacino4

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got the MAC10 kills real easy, and then started on the Enforcer.

Did the first two assignments no problem, THEN found out you have to do the syndicate assignment as well.

Urgh, working on the 250k points now. Rest of the requirements seem ok I guess. Rep 4 is easy enough in blood money.

I just wish the 'support' class still had the LMG and not shotguns and BR's (which are completely useless).

I just wish the 'support' class still had the LMG and not shotguns and BR's (which are completely useless).

BR's arent too bad. OSW and SCARH are quite once you get used to them. Alot of practice is needed it seems though.

Does anybody know what the things needed to fill up the Rep. bar are? Seems like it moves with resupplys at first, then stops. It doesnt move on every kill either.

I keep getting annihilated trying to draw fire with the shield. It has 0 explosive protection and the ACWR and AWM shoot straight through.

Boosting help would be great. GT:John FisherGuy

Play the objective and get kills is how you'll get your rep up. Getting to 4 is very difficult tho, as i found the match ending to quickly most of the time in Blood money.

And the shield blows. Ive been knifed in one hit THROUGH THE SHIELD multiple times. People usually shoot less than 10 bullets before running away, charging at you, or throwing a nade. I found it extremely hard to get 100 in a match

Play the objective and get kills is how you'll get your rep up. Getting to 4 is very difficult tho, as i found the match ending to quickly most of the time in Blood money.

And the shield blows. Ive been knifed in one hit THROUGH THE SHIELD multiple times. People usually shoot less than 10 bullets before running away, charging at you, or throwing a nade. I found it extremely hard to get 100 in a match

Yep.. getting the achievement with the broken shield is going to be the difficult part. It can block an rpg, but not a baseball bat, and all hits only count as 1, whether it's a pistol or a shotgun .

So an easy way to get the rep rank 4 in a game is to equip any objective based boost you have, go into the server browser and find a Hotwire game on the Hardcore setting with 5 or 6 people in it. Capture one of the vehicles and drive around the entire game and you should reach rep rank 4. Rinse and repeat.

Trying this, but there are tons of idiots just shooting people for sport I guess.

Just go to a low populated server. The few I've joined both teams left each other alone for the most part and I earned 30k points a game.

Got my rep 4s done by doing hot wire with a rep boost. use stunt driver and cruise around in either the van or sedan to get spawn points and assists points for kills and hopefully at least one person who will repair while you cruise around. The cruising coins give big rep boosts as well.

Yeah, the third low-pop server I tried is very cordially boosting for cash and rep. I'm sitting in a van riding shotgun watching a movie on another screen and getting my reps and buckets of cash.

Yep.. getting the achievement with the broken shield is going to be the difficult part. It can block an rpg, but not a baseball bat, and all hits only count as 1, whether it's a pistol or a shotgun .

Just do what I did. Have a buddy join a hc low population hardwire game while in party chat, and meet up somewhere on the map. Then you can just shoot each others shield. (Warning: Shields only take about 110 damage before being destroyed)

Just do what I did. Have a buddy join a hc low population hardwire game while in party chat, and meet up somewhere on the map. Then you can just shoot each others shield. (Warning: Shields only take about 110 damage before being destroyed)

Well having someone to play with would help :p the shield actually being USEFUL would help yoo

Well having someone to play with would help :p the shield actually being USEFUL would help yoo

I did exactly what Topsi suggested a few days ago. The shield seemed to take about 250 points of damage each time though, as I'd get 2 coins on some lives and 3 coins on others. We used a hardcore Conquest Large game while in Party Chat so we could go somehwere WAY out of the way without being bothersome or attracting too much attention.

On another note, I just finished driving around in circles for my last rep 4 and now have Enforcer Syndicate done. I'll probably end up doing that again later for Operator, Mechanic, and Professional Syndicate(s).

So what assignment has the rep stuff on it? Was looking through all the assignments and none of the enforcer ones say to get to rep level 4. And also would help to know which weapons/gadgets are enforcer specific and if you have to unlock them for both criminals and cops

So what assignment has the rep stuff on it? Was looking through all the assignments and none of the enforcer ones say to get to rep level 4. And also would help to know which weapons/gadgets are enforcer specific and if you have to unlock them for both criminals and cops

Reading the OP carefully makes it VERY obvious. The 10 rep 4 requirement is on Enforcer Syndicate. You need Gold service star 1, enforcer assignment 2, and 10 enforcer purchases just to unlock that assignment.

Any suggestions for getting easy Camera Coins?

I answered my own question with a bit of research and trial & error ... so I thought I'd post my wisdom for others to benefit. First off, understanding how the camera works exactly is important, so watch this video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Next, it's all about finding the right map to play on and staying alive.

Staying alive is IMPORTANT. You do not get "Intel Assists" when you're at the map/spawn screen, only when alive and in "limbo"/death screen. So hiding and staying alive is fairly important so that your team continues to feed you those camera intel assists.

Since the camera seems to have issues with seeing through walls, but not elevation, there are two maps in Team Deathmatch which give you ample opportunity to get 2-3 COINS per match fairly easily:

- Everglades

- Riptide

Both maps are fairy wide open and offer plenty of opportunities for spotting and wild firefights.

I personally struggled with Blood Money, Heist, Conquest, and several different map choices to eek out 2 coins. Then in one match on Everglades and one match on Riptide using this strategy, I got FOUR coins. This is easily the quickest method IMO.

I'm a Level 5 Hacker, & I'm volunteering to boost multiples Squads of 5 this weekend. I'll create a session in the My Sessions area of xboxachievements.com

I can help you Gain Level 4 by playing this weekend.

My GamerTag is DeepCr3vice.

Please message me and send a friend request. I'll be happy to help you knock out some promotions.

What is the best game mode you guys have found to get the most points to rank your enforcer class up?? I have been ranking up like crazy and getting tons of cash playing hotwire, but it slowly increases the enforcer point. Any help would be great. thanks.

From my experience, i played Blood Money. I didnt play the other modes a whole lot, so i cant say its the best way, but i managed to get at least 10k a game. Some games you might do worse but you can do significantly better as well. Putting on any type of Boost really speeds up the process as well. Assuming you need around 200k points, and depending on your skill, it should go by fairly quickly.

Thats just how i did it though, i could be completely wrong and if your not great at the game this might not be the fastest way, but just felt like sharing my way.