Cant get past the menu

Obi wan Xbox

So, I played it successfully for an hour...came back to the game a couple hours later and now I cannot move beyond the menu...I can swipe the lime, but, doing so does nothing but spin the lime around. I tried recalibrating Kinect. I've also rebooted the console with no change in result. Lastly, I've tried this on to different consoles with two different users with the same result.

Thoughts?

Edited by Obi wan Xbox

Hey guys,

My name is James but you can call me Peanuts. I handle social media for Halfbrick Studios.

We are in the process of investigating this issue but so far we have been unable to replicate the problem internally. Has anyone else had similar troubles?

We'll continue testing, but any additional info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

James Schultz

Community Coordinator

Halfbrick Studios

Hey James, unfortunately I had the same issue. The only work around I found to be able to get into the game was to sign into an alternate account first, sign out, quit the game, and sign back in. However doing this has reset my rank from 30 all the way down to 1...

This was a couple of days ago and I still can't get into the game normally.

I've also sent a few messages using the contact form on the Halfbrick website, but using the 'Fruit Ninja Kinect' option as there isn't one for 2.

Edited by Mr Chaotix

I have two profiles on my XBox One, so maybe that's a commonality. I did what Obi wan suggested by deleting my saves from both the local and the cloud. I have since been able to play and quit 2 to 3 times without the sign-in issue. I'm crossing my fingers that I can work through the other achievements without another lock out.

Add me to the list. Exact same problems, but I can not even get back to reset my profile/stats. When I signe into another account, then tried switching profiles from settings option, just sits with loading in the screen. The other profile works fine without issue. I played consecutively for 6 hours straight last night without leaving game, then loaded up this morning & stuck at main menu!!

I was finally able to get the above suggestion to work, which allowed me past the menu, I now have lost my level 20 & all game process towards my achievement tracking! BE WARNED!! 6 hours for nothing! Now I'm wondering what's going to happened when I start up the game again???

Edited by The Jeffmeister
Update

I wouldn't be able to play it anyway due to a long standing shoulder injury which I did whilst Bowling last October.

Playing Fruit Ninja or other games where you have to wave your arms around "chopping" stuff hurts my shoulders.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I am having the same issue. It is super frustrating, as this was the main reason I purchased XBox - I have 4 year old and a 5 year old that constantly saw the game in the local Microsoft store.

If Halfbrick had an office here in Seattle, I would happily bring in my XBox to demonstrate the problem.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This is happening to us. I deleted and re-downloaded the game and it just happens again.

Completely frustrating for my kids.

I filed a support case with HalfBrick back on December 3rd and still have not heard back. This game is not usable at all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...