Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

I don't suppose anybody who's doing the Double-Barrel Shotgun assignments wants to team up so neither of us have to do all the assignments for both weapons? I'm halfway through unlocking the MAC-10.

If you can get a player that you can kill 25 times with each weapon I can give you the weapons. But I ain't dying 50 times :p

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for someone with shotgun. I have the mac-10.

Hook up with FoRty9 and SUPERBiiRD, and I can give you the shotgun. Then you guys can have fun with the killing. If you have the "Satellite Phone" I guess it makes it alot easier and faster.

Getting the camera coins and stuff is easy as hell now that there are private servers. Join a "Knife Only" server and place your cameras where people meet up. Got 8 coins in one round. Guess there might be shield servers now too, me I did it the hard way, talk about wasting alot of time, god damn :(

I decided to just crack on and unlock the weapons myself. I actually found myself in a boosting server and literally spent the entire day grinding the game out. It was extremely boring and you'd get a couple of idiots join every now and again but it was well worth it considering I now don't have to spend several weeks grinding out the Enforcer class and racking up thousands of points etc.

It was extremely boring and you'd get a couple of idiots join every now and again but it was well worth it considering I now don't have to spend several weeks grinding out the Enforcer class and racking up thousands of points etc.

Getting the classes to Gold Star is easy and shouldn't take long if you are good at the game. But getting camera and shield coins was a bitch. Sniper is the only one that takes time, but that is just because I suck as a sniper. Hate camping, but got good with the G18C and got lots of points that way :)

Getting the classes to Gold Star is easy and shouldn't take long if you are good at the game. But getting camera and shield coins was a bitch. Sniper is the only one that takes time, but that is just because I suck as a sniper. Hate camping, but got good with the G18C and got lots of points that way :)

I had a 3 K/D before I started going for the achievement, it's a grind regardless of skill because of the way Battlefield is played, and 245,000 points would take anybody a considerable amount of time to reach.

I did the MAC-10 assignments legit, I just ran around with a pistol and did objective work on Bloody Money. I also did the camera coins legit and found that surprisingly easy.

Please could somebody drop me a double barrel shotgun I beg!!!! I've been trying this for weeks and I can't get the tier 4 rep I don't know a good way to do it. I can help in return I've got the Mac 10 and I would help with shield coins for as long as it takes. Please somebody have a heart and help 😓

Please could somebody drop me a double barrel shotgun I beg!!!! I've been trying this for weeks and I can't get the tier 4 rep I don't know a good way to do it. I can help in return I've got the Mac 10 and I would help with shield coins for as long as it takes. Please somebody have a heart and help 😓

Rep 4 is easy, and now that there are private no kill servers it is too easy. Hotwire gamemode and just drive around. Takes time, but you will get there :)

As I've told other players before, I can drop you the shotgun, but you need to have some other player to kill...

Is there a video for this glitch? I'm wanting to unlock the double-barrel shotgun and want to get the tier 4. Also, if anyone wants to boost the shield coins with me, I have my own server that's not occupied. I can make it password protected and invite whoever. Hit me up! GT = GlitterLicks

Hey guys,

I'm going to be hosting my server for a boosting session tonight 5/14 from 4pm PST until whenever for the "Menz In The Hood" achievement to unlock the Mac-10 & DB Shotgun. It will be password protected, so if you want in add me and send a one word message "boost" and I'll send you the password.

*This is not a server to boost kills if you HAVE the weapons, this is only for those trying to complete the assignments to unlock the Mac-10 and DB Shotgun!*

Add me & send a message. GT = GlitterLicks

Also – Search "Menz In The Hood achievement boost" for my server. It will be a blood money most likely.

Wouldn't mind squadding up with someone who's willing to drop the Mac-10 or DB Shotgun for me. Might take a while depending on what mode we pick and how well I play but at least it should be fun.

EDIT: Finished up thanks to DAUNTEDFLETTY

Happy to help you ;)

I added you, Fletty. 7pm UK should be 8pm austrian time. Depending on my kids are willing to sleep fast, I should be online right on time, if you like to boost. Need "Menz in the hood" and afterwards you can do whatever you want with my virtual as*. ;)

Edited by Billiejoe AT

I added you, Fletty. 7pm UK should be 8pm austrian time. Depending on my kids are willing to sleep fast, I should be online right on time, if you like to boost. Need "Menz in the hood" and afterwards you can do whatever you want with my virtual as*. ;)

I'll be on in a few if you or anyone else needs to work toward an achievement or assignment.

GT = Loiq

I will rent a server for a day if someone wants to help me get the shotty and mac 10 kills, I could be your bullet sponge for whatever you need as well :)

GT: Lorne117

I won't rent it until I get a commitment out of someone or someone(s) because if I find a bunch of people who want to boost I could just rent it for a week and make it an achievement server.

Looking to boost camera coins, marksman coins, and tier 4 upgrades for the .300 knockout. Need a few people for this one. If anybody is interested send me a friend request. I'd also be willing to help boost anything else you need in the process. I have the mac-10 and double barrel if you need those.

GT: Headshotz Inc

Looking to boost shield coins (any evenings this week CST).

Willing to boost additional unlock requirements for the MAC-10 and Double Barrel. Mostly interested in the shield coins as they're hard to do legit.

GT: Son Goku 03