http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/209/c/6/raiden_nod_by_raddragongirl-d41ztet.gif

Looks like kid Willy Wonka in the Johnny Depp movie.

The funny thing is...shit never got out of control before Crazy got banned. His trolling and craziness gave us a united focal point to release our ire on. Now...its just unfocused and often unjustified vitriol being thrown all over the place.

Lol

Where's Jard with the pasta pic?!

It's red beans soup, you fuck!

I think I just want that pasta pic, where's Jard when you need him? :(

He's asking the questions we're all thinking. At least we know he's safe.

Asleep. Dead. Half-dead. Who knows?

Damn straight. The inquisitive voice of the random generation.

Do you even hairbrush, bro?

That was my favourite, too.

Well, if I may be so assertive and assume as to what each part of bplayak's OP is directed at, the cyber bullying was everyone calling Floyd salty, and the mod abusing their powers is a certain someone who has a certain mod in their back pocket and targets a certain someone (that we both like) whenever differences arise.

Bigg pls. If everyone calling Floyd salty is cyber bullying I wouldn't want to see what you call it when shit really goes down.

Watch at your own discretion.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=324888434374062

Fucking creepy as fuck. Why did I just watch that.

That was hilarious! :D

Tehapoc, you need a better avatar pic than that. May I suggest the first time swimming baby elephant?

ESM you just salty that the only thing tehapoc steals is Jakez' stuff. I know he's your waifu but you can't be doing that come on.

Bigg pls. If everyone calling Floyd salty is cyber bullying I wouldn't want to see what you call it when shit really goes down.

ESM you just salty that the only thing tehapoc steals is Jakez' stuff. I know he's your waifu but you can't be doing that come on.

Still hangin' with the boys in spandex I see. I love you Dante, but you can't be doing that.

Hey, I was only assuming…but I'm pretty confident that could be the reason. You could ask Brian himself for specifics, though I'm sure the constant ganging up on him is considered as such.

Watch more of their videos. They're fucking weird! :francis:

Hey, I was only assuming…but I'm pretty confident that could be the reason. You could ask Brian himself for specifics, though I'm sure the constant ganging up on him is considered as such.

Watch more of their videos. They're fucking weird! :francis:

In my personal observation, everyone on the forum who makes waves gets a specific item associated with them - you and your Reach hate, Floyd with his salt, Jakez with his ego, and so on. Each have a very clear reason why they got associated with it. Whether or not that's wrong I can't answer, but it's simply what has been happening.

Haha I would, but then I might get a bit too crazy ;)

Still hangin' with the boys in spandex I see. I love you Dante, but you can't be doing that.

But... but... when I was a little boy, you.. you didn't invite me to your birthday party!

Yeah, you two were long gone once I got home from dinner last night :eek:

I'm good for whenever! I'm just playing some solo campaign in the meantime to kill time :dance:

Lol, I'm sorry about that! :) I went to sleep really early last night at 9 or 10pm because I'd been up since 3am that morning. My sleep schedule has been crazy this past week, I'm not sure why. :)

I can jump on now and at least give you that stuff that we talked about, and you can get your Gunzerker achievement out of the way, if you'd like? I'm not sure when Dirty or Walter will be back on, but hopefully it's soon and we can start it back up! :)

In my personal observation, everyone on the forum who makes waves gets a specific item associated with them - you and your Reach hate, Floyd with his salt, Jakez with his ego, and so on. Each have a very clear reason why they got associated with it. Whether or not that's wrong I can't answer, but it's simply what has been happening.

Haha, yes, I have definitely earned the ire towards me. Don't forget Dante with his willingness to fight over anything DMC (or is it DmC... ;)) related.

Tehapoc, you need a better avatar pic than that. May I suggest the first time swimming baby elephant?

Elephants be poopy.

Woah! If anything, ESM is my waifu.

I'd be pumped to be associated with salt. People used to fight wars over that shit.