Hello everyone! I have deleted a couple posts about bans that have been given out. As a general reminder, remember that we do not discuss bans on the site. Please keep this in mind going forward. If you have a problem, feel free to contact the staff directly. Thanks!

Stop censoring us when you are the ones who are making the fucking wrong decisions. YOU ARE KILLING THIS SITE.

Or fucking ban me too because im not gonna stop bringing it up, it's ridiculous and you people are at fault here. Stop treating this place like nazi germany and instead of just making things disappear that you don't like, start discussing the things that are wrong with the god damn community.

I feel like I called this a few seconds prior... :D

They just want to ignore the issue because they don't feel they are in the wrong here.

Edited by Gackt

Thanks Kairi.

You have received an infraction at XboxAchievements.com

Dear Gackt,

You have received an infraction at XboxAchievements.com.

Reason: Gamesaving/Forum Abuse

-------

Your behaviour has gone way out of line this time.

Wrong, it's not me that is the problem here damn it. I WANT THIS PLACE TO BE GREAT. But you don't listen...even when its done in a proper manner...you just ignore it, you keep ignoring it and LOOK AT THIS FORUM...you're now punishing the only people who ever come here anymore for things we didn't do wrong

The bans that were given out were not unwarranted. Harassment is a serious issue and will be treated with severe consequences. This case was not only harassing a staff member, but a male harassing another female. Harassment of anyone will never be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly on the site.

The bans that were given out were not unwarranted. Harassment is a serious issue and will be treated with severe consequences. This case was not only harassing a staff member, but a male harassing another female. Harassment of anyone will never be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly on the site.

Why is gender a factor? Seems a bit sexist. Harassment is wrong regardless, so why include the genders? I mean you say that harassment will never be tolerated, but the inclusion of genders irks me lol.

You're discussing a ban now...breaking your own rules. You see we get punished for such things. lol

And show us...show us where this harassment took place because it's being blown out of proportion now. You're making it out to sound so much worse just to try and play the "im not in the wrong" card.

It's bullshit. Don't play the gender card here.

They were indeed COMPLETELY unwarranted.

Depends if that was today or yesterday.

Yesterday was a bit shit.

Today was a bit shit with me getting an MRI at the hospital.

Oh, I also had a hair cut and beard trim today at the barbers. Which is good I hear you say. However, it's not so good as he cut my cheek with the razor blade.

Siiiiigh.

Hey, Shep. I didn't even drink (I'm such an old fart, right?). Had a buddy over and played Rocket League all night.

It was awesome.

How about you?

Good! Kansas City takes it pretty seriously (well, not seriously, but you know what I mean). I got to march in the parade which was cool and got all I can drink beer at one of the local pubs. And there was a ton of live music too. Didn't get any green beer though.

Aww, goodbye Gackt. :(

Totally with him on this, though. Soon, the only people left on this forum will be the mods because they are so fucking trigger happy with infractions and bans. And really? Sexism was brought into this? In the posts I saw, there was NOTHING sexist.

I'm about done with this forum, too. I only frequent this thread and the bullshit forum politics about deleting posts, what can and can't be said, etc. are ruining it. We shouldn't have to censor ourselves just because one mod doesn't completely enjoy banter between two members (as an example).

As usual, I don't care if this post leads to an infraction or ban at this point.

Edited by xhunterrrr

Aww, goodbye Gackt. :(

Totally with him on this, though. Soon, the only people left on this forum will be the mods because they are so fucking trigger happy with infractions and bans. And really? Sexism was brought into this? In the posts I saw, there was NOTHING sexist.

I'm about done with this forum, too. I only frequent this thread and the bullshit forum politics about deleting posts, what can and can't be said, etc. are ruining it. We shouldn't have to censor ourselves just because one mod doesn't completely enjoy banter between two members.

As usual, I don't care if this post leads to an infraction or ban at this point.

You misunderstood my point, the point was mainly the fact that it was all like, "Yea, not only was a staff member being harassed, it was that it was A MALE HARASSING A FEMALE", why is this needed? It's not, harassment is wrong, why bring gender into it? So what if it was a female being harassed? Why was it mentioned?

All that should have sufficed was "They harassed a staff member", that's all, but they included the gender as if that made it more serious, male on male harassment is bad, male on female harassment is bad, so if we can all agree that they're both bad, and one is not "above" the other, there's no need to include it.

But I also agree with Gackt. I've been on staff, so I know quite a bit more than the average member, but heh, XBA is interesting.