Official Bitching Thread

I actually like fishing ... crazy, I know. It was actually working well after today's update - could catch 3 fish at each hole (with a boot or two, of course).

Congrats on all the achievements, Dirty. I still need some of the maze engine lore stuff and a few of the newest ones. I did find the dead man :D

Absolutely would be happy to help folks through fangbreaker. Average run times I've been in are 45-60 minutes, but have done a sub 30 minute and several 35 or so. Just depends on the team.

(we need to get on at the same time, Dirty. It's been a long time!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously you cant go past 500 Bryn Shander Reputation. Some clowns running that place, Don`t you need something like 800 Rep in next update. Finish off my last few fishing and wont be back in icewind dale for a good while. If FBI had some real value I might have ran it more than once.

I'll never understand why people troll during DF. Wasted three bells before we gave up.

I've been trying to keep some sort of interest in the game, but it's been harder and harder to do. I don't think I'd still be playing if it weren't for the guild. Ran my first CN in weeks the other night, nothing but rank ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Set up an alt gamertag since its free to get another 2 characters free and thought it would be handy to get leadership profession up to 25, bit of a small grind to be able to send stuff. Got some fee preservation wards out of winter festival so I had a fey rank 10 wanted to rank up and would use wards on alt account. So sent fey and 5 smop along to it tried but no luck ill send them back........ Kids running around Xmas time attention elsewhere. Back on few hours later, oh must look for fey and smop no sign. Looked throughout all 9 alts no sign. Don't know what I did with them. Submitted a ticket, week later still waiting on a reply

Set up an alt gamertag since its free to get another 2 characters free and thought it would be handy to get leadership profession up to 25, bit of a small grind to be able to send stuff. Got some fee preservation wards out of winter festival so I had a fey rank 10 wanted to rank up and would use wards on alt account. So sent fey and 5 smop along to it tried but no luck ill send them back........ Kids running around Xmas time attention elsewhere. Back on few hours later, oh must look for fey and smop no sign. Looked throughout all 9 alts no sign. Don't know what I did with them. Submitted a ticket, week later still waiting on a reply

Myself and others have had stuff going missing in the post only to have it mysteriously turn up about 2 to 3 weeks later. Wait another week and submit another ticket would be my suggestion :o

Myself and others have had stuff going missing in the post only to have it mysteriously turn up about 2 to 3 weeks later. Wait another week and submit another ticket would be my suggestion :o

Cool hopefully they will.

Who's ready for sea of moving I seen you need level 25 in Artificing and Weaponsmiting.

I'm really to the point where I just sign on to do influence and knock out invoking. I'm sure hoping they stop with achievements isn't going to happen, but the game simply isn't enjoyable like before. Most of my friends have all but moved on and FBI isn't even worth doing. I can't bring myself to grind heroics for the last boon much less any new weapon/gear.

I think the turning point was them removing AD from prayers. It choked progression and made all my characters freeze in time. A few days of trying the "just need two spiders and two skirmishes" suggestion was enough to make me boot up FO4.

I think locking the new content behind a 3.2 and successful FBI run is really just dirt on the coffin for most. *sigh*

Got message back from them yesterday they said I deleted them along with few other items in my mail, and to be careful when dealing with items and they would reinstate all item as a one time courtesy. Thought great until I looked and seen they are account bound on alt, Rank 10 is more or less useless 5 smop should be able to use again. Will just have to be careful when I sent item to uses them with. Fair play to them giving them back to me but they weren't account bound in first place lesson learned.

5 new achievements added this could be hard Complete the Svardborg trial with no one in your party dying. There`s 2 types of trials one epic and a normal what's the chances its just for the normal.

Hope its just the normal indeed. To be honest i rarely see an EDEMO where nobody dies... and thats a couple mods beind and considered an easy thing now... So well... :think: If its normal then it make a bit more sense.

I fished for over an hour and didn't get one large fish.

I guess they tried to make the new fishing thing more "fun" rather than just pushing A but to be honest its more time consuming so im not liking it. I am pretty sure tough it has to do with the pole. From what i heard we can't use our regular poles for this, so we use the sport one they gave us. Pretty sure until its upgraded or we buy a better one, we won't be able to catch large fish.

This fishing is the height of rubbish next mod shinning shoes for a slim chance of a linu favor. Managed 2 get 3 messages in a bottle 1 yesterday 2 today. New weapons coming in mod 11 which are supposed to be better than the ones that are newly available. Don't know what to do with my 4k SW still running black ice gear as didn't get luck in getting the demo gear. Better chances of it dropping now but should I transfer everything over 2 3k gwf as where SW is going mite b a waste of time sticking with him.

Hope its just the normal indeed. To be honest i rarely see an EDEMO where nobody dies... and thats a couple mods beind and considered an easy thing now... So well... :think: If its normal then it make a bit more sense.

I guess they tried to make the new fishing thing more "fun" rather than just pushing A but to be honest its more time consuming so im not liking it. I am pretty sure tough it has to do with the pole. From what i heard we can't use our regular poles for this, so we use the sport one they gave us. Pretty sure until its upgraded or we buy a better one, we won't be able to catch large fish.

The only thing I can find online is that we need Green Krill bait to catch the Rank 5 fish. I am hoping that's not the large fish you need 50 of. I cannot find how to obtain the krill yet.

I found THIS SITE with a map of the different fish and areas you can get them. It has a link to all the map pictures and locations as well.

The only thing I can find online is that we need Green Krill bait to catch the Rank 5 fish. I am hoping that's not the large fish you need 50 of. I cannot find how to obtain the krill yet.

Just do all available missions in Sea of Moving Ice and you'll get some Krill ;)

Over 50 Krill later got my first rank 5 bite... and the line broke right as I was grabbing it. I am so salty right now I could be a Cup of Noodle soup.

Three Rank 5s, each one flees. I don't even know what I am doing but I am going to bed. I even did a video to see. *sigh* Now I have to wait for more krill.

Edited by Odessa

Every spot has a possible purple one then...

I got some krill today after finishing all the boring filler quest and everything. So i fished for 200 lb as the quest asked me to. Catched 2 maps (thats not bad but its not what i want) and in term of fishes... plenty of green, 2 blues, not one single purple.

Not that i see the line can broke too and you can loose them? Like seriously... :mad:

Im not sure ill have the patience to do this, my god is it boring as fuck... 50 purples will take forever...

ALL OF THIS FOR A RIDICULOUS ammount of achievements too.

Every spot has a possible purple one then...

I got some krill today after finishing all the boring filler quest and everything. So i fished for 200 lb as the quest asked me to. Catched 2 maps (thats not bad but its not what i want) and in term of fishes... plenty of green, 2 blues, not one single purple.

Not that i see the line can broke too and you can loose them? Like seriously... :mad:

Im not sure ill have the patience to do this, my god is it boring as fuck... 50 purples will take forever...

ALL OF THIS FOR A RIDICULOUS ammount of achievements too.

It seems if you are fishing in an HE then the dragon turtle will eat your fish you are reeling in getting rid of your bait.

I just got 1 5 during the daily and one right after. It will be slow, but don't see it being too bad.

Edited by littlejay

My friend, Moose, said it is probably a timer issue... which puts me in a shit spot. I have dyslexia so QTEs have always been the bane of my gaming existence. Also the daily fishing has returned and its worse for me than Lonelywood. I was getting ALL rank 1 fish, even switching to a sweet spot to fish. 27 rank 1, 4 rank 4.