Official Bitching Thread

The game's dead to me now. Wait until you get to the final 5 man dungeons, the game becomes unplayable. I went through one entire dungeon at 5-15 fps, no joke. You can't move the camera, target, use abilities, everything is unplayable. On the PC, you can upgrade your rig to run at least 30+ fps. We are stuck with the One hardware and obviously the game designers/programers didn't give a fuck to optimize the end game content. I would have been super pissed paying $60 for this. I know I know, you probably think I'm making this up, just wait and see for yourself :(

I was in XBL party (not in game) with some lvl 40+s today and it sounded like they may have started to hit a little of that.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got so bored of doing the same quests at one point that I convinced Dirty to 2 man the Tower Cloak dungeon with me. I was only 2 levels or so above it and he was several below. First real challenge in the game but in the end not that bad.

While it was challenging with just us two..

Later when we 5 manned it (with the 2 of the other 3 way under leveled) it was a freaking breeze.
..later we smashed through it! :D

Big issue now:

Loading into a skirmish I got disconnected. Several reconnect attempts fail. One finally works loading me back where I was before the skirmish. I'm still grouped with the skirmish players so I try to join the skirmish. Disconnect while loading.

Since then I haven't been able to reconnect at all. I've even lost my loading splash screen pictures (like it shows a picture of whatever region you are loading).

I think it keeps trying to reconnect me to the skirmish instance which no longer exists. So it keeps failing.

Big issue now:

Loading into a skirmish I got disconnected. Several reconnect attempts fail. One finally works loading me back where I was before the skirmish. I'm still grouped with the skirmish players so I try to join the skirmish. Disconnect while loading.

Since then I haven't been able to reconnect at all. I've even lost my loading splash screen pictures (like it shows a picture of whatever region you are loading).

I think it keeps trying to reconnect me to the skirmish instance which no longer exists. So it keeps failing.

Yeah, shit like this seems to be a constant issue with some of my guild mates; happens nearly every group encounter for two of them.

Also, fuck this broken Auction House. I always play the AH and economics in every MMO for at least half an hour to an hour a day to get filthy rich, but it's so flooded with garbage, unstable prices, and THE RARITY FILTER DOESN'T WORK. Blargh.

I second this. I have 40 items in the AH to sell, all are blues with low prices and low buyout prices. Not a single one has sold in 3 days. I can't even find my own items using a different account! None of the filters work either, its not just the rarity filter.

EDIT: Not having a good day today. Got into the 'Defend the Temple' skirmish twice to be disconnected, logged back in still with the skirmish group but in Protector's Enclave and couldn't join. Managed to get into the Mad Dragon dungeon once. The dungeon had no enemies at all and the dust trail was leading to the first sub boss. Players quitting out, new ones joining and experiencing the same.

Edited by Menion Leah

My main gripe is the removal of the mini-map on the Xbox version, as it was super friggin helpful on PC. Also, the price of unlocking additional character slots on Xbox is 800 Zen, where it's only 500 on PC.

You can only buy Zen in increments of 500 or 1000, so you're forced to spend $10 on 1000 Zen to unlock the additional roster slots. Then you're stuck with 200 Zen and the only thing you can buy is one key to unlock those epic chests for 125.. leaving you with 75. Everything is meticulously priced so inconveniently to either force you to buy more Zen than you really need, or leave you with leftover points below the cost of other items.

Also, when you purchased Zen for the first time on PC you received a first-time-buyer's bag that had a companion, an extra character slot, dyes, crafting materials, etc. You get none of that on Xbox.

So the only way to get a mount is to spend real money? Most games that are free to play and have a micro transaction system make it so things are purchaseable with in-game currency as well...

You can buy mounts for in game currency. The horses are 5 gold each. You can even save up using astral diamonds/zen to get the more expensive mounts as well without spending a penny of real money.

Some more complaints:

- Auction House specific search doesn't work properly.

- Tons of low levels sending messages, "Can you give me some gold please?" How about play the game and earn it yourself? If you beg in a game, I'd hate to see how you are in real life. Pathetic.

- Doing Epic Dungeons and having people pick up 100+ Green items and the worst part is during a boss fight. You shouldn't have "time" to loot during battle. Focus on killing and then loot. I'm also doing Epic dungeons for Blues, Purples, and Seals. If you still need Green items for gear, you're in trouble.

- Fighting the bosses in Epic dungeons and people ignoring the adds (extra enemies). Look, you don't kill the adds, it's going to make the healers job next to impossible and if you don't have a healer, you're not going to dps the boss down. Seen tons of groups try and fail miserably.

- Classes using "Knockback attacks" that fling the enemies super far away. Kinda hard to stay on an enemy and dps if I have to constantly run to an enemy across the room and possibly gain more adds.

- Anyone BUT the Tank should be going and pulling enemies. Played with a healer and multiple rogues who love to pull enemies and then die or cause your group to wipe. Just plain stupid.

- LEARN YOUR CLASS. I watched a level 60 rogue do nothing but throw daggers at enemies the entire dungeon. This is essentially throwing rocks at the enemies. I've also seen an archer/ranger use daggers and not his bow the entire dungeon. If you want to use daggers, roll a rogue and vice versa, duh. When these people are doing epic dungeons they aren't doing themselves any favors and are a HUGE handicap to the team. Use Google and search for a class guide.

- There's no ignore or report function (that I could find) if someone starts to harass you. That to me is unacceptable. Someone can be racist, curse, insult, etc to you and there's no way to stop getting messages from them (that I could find). I know you can report them to MS but I'm not sure if MS can see what they were texting via the game (I would assume they couldn't).

Edited by Phantomsiren

Is there any way to open all these purple chests I'm getting without spending real money?

There sure is, it just takes a bit longer. You can buy Zen (the currency you can buy with real money) using astral diamonds. 125 Zen gets you a key to open the box. Depending on how much you play the markets to earn Zen, you can easily make enough for at least one key a day.

So, trying to do The Lair Of The Mad Dragon dungeon and it keeps bugging, just before you slay Chartillfax (or whatever) theres a pillar you gotta knock down and it wont let anyone do so

5 times today i've been in up to that point and gotten stuck :/

people ignoring the adds (extra enemies). Look, you don't kill the adds, it's going to make the healers job next to impossible and if you don't have a healer, you're not doing to dps the boss down. Seen tons of groups try and fail miserably.

I can't stand this. Pre level 40 you could get away with ignoring them but now it makes it nearly impossible to use the queue for a dungeon group and succeed. I was actually just vote kicked from a group because we failed and I "wasn't attacking the boss", I was too focused on the 15+ adds that were all over the healer. The best part was I was in a group with 4 people who were all guild members. Not one of them had a clue of what to do.

So...apparently im not allowed allowed to click "need" on an item in a dungeon that is for my class when Im the only Warlock in the dungeon because it's unfair to everyone else as they might want a chance at selling said item.

is there like some rule of dungeoning im not aware of that says im not allowed to want upgrades for my guy? :/

I can't stand this. Pre level 40 you could get away with ignoring them but now it makes it nearly impossible to use the queue for a dungeon group and succeed. I was actually just vote kicked from a group because we failed and I "wasn't attacking the boss", I was too focused on the 15+ adds that were all over the healer. The best part was I was in a group with 4 people who were all guild members. Not one of them had a clue of what to do.

Sounds odd. The epic dungeons we did on PC with my guild, the tank gets the attention of the adds and the boss while everyone else is killing the boss. Except the healer of course.

So...apparently im not allowed allowed to click "need" on an item in a dungeon that is for my class when Im the only Warlock in the dungeon because it's unfair to everyone else as they might want a chance at selling said item.

is there like some rule of dungeoning im not aware of that says im not allowed to want upgrades for my guy? :/

No, you are fully in the right. If you can need an upgrade, you need it, and that's why that option is there. If you don't need it, but CAN roll need, you should pick greed instead. Oftentimes, in later dungeons, people will start inspecting others that roll need and even go so far as to tell them to equip it so they know the person isn't just going to sell it.

No, you are fully in the right. If you can need an upgrade, you need it, and that's why that option is there. If you don't need it, but CAN roll need, you should pick greed instead. Oftentimes, in later dungeons, people will start inspecting others that roll need and even go so far as to tell them to equip it so they know the person isn't just going to sell it.

Yeah i thought I was in the right to take the upgrade instead of letting someone else have it just to sell, hell usually even if I can click need I just pass it anyway, normally its green junk anyway that people pick up lol but for once it was a blue main hand I grabbed....just that guys reaction really annoyed me as he sounded properly mad at me for getting something I needed instead of letting someone else sell/auction it off :/....doubt you would get much for a lvl 35 main hand anyway lol