Official Bitching Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

main game zones fine, but it's a constant problem for me in dungeons :mad:

That is the same for me. Out of dungeons and I have no problem but soon as I get into dungeons I was getting lag. I have not been on since Friday so I'm unsure of what its like now. Hopefully it will be good by the time I get back on. Going through withdraw right now lol

Eight cubes later... still didn't get the perk I wanted for my offhand. Meanwhile some twit is selling one for 250k AD buy out. The lowest is 11k... which is 3K more than the store. *grumbles* I need to make some AD before I start spending more on cubes. Way too many characters about to hit 70 and no income to supplement the AD need.

I am going to be crushed by refining stones if we do not have a double RP soon ... If they never had a double RP, I wouldn't feel like a criminal if I did regular refining ...

I'm at the same point, especially for my alts who are cooling their heels and doing professions. Between those and the identifying scrolls I am thinking I'll be set for all enchantments, artifacts and weapons.

Edited by Odessa
Because capitalization happens...

LOL - I thought that might be you, but for some reason I wasn't sure that was your tag :eek: that's okay, I have bought stuff from you before when you weren't low :)

:)

I really don't care. With the no posting fees from VIP, being undercut is meaningless. As long as they aren't idiots and undercut by insane amounts.

Said it already I think but my god dungeons :mad:

They have actually solved the vote to kick issue completely, can't think of a single time I saw someone get the boot now who didn't deserve it.

What typically happens now is you spawn in and there no one there or there's 2 or 3 of you, there is two or 3 of you but some of the dungeon has already been done, or you spawn in a full lobby in a fresh one and people decide to quit and re-queue.

Then system isn't smart enough to tell a kick from a quit so will stop sending people from queues, the will drop in see who is there and quit out and you are forced to quit out too. Needs to be a timer put in place where if you quit 2 for 3 times in a space of time with in 5 minutes of joining a dungeon you can't queue for 24hours

Said it already I think but my god dungeons :mad:

They have actually solved the vote to kick issue completely, can't think of a single time I saw someone get the boot now who didn't deserve it.

What typically happens now is you spawn in and there no one there or there's 2 or 3 of you, there is two or 3 of you but some of the dungeon has already been done, or you spawn in a full lobby in a fresh one and people decide to quit and re-queue.

Then system isn't smart enough to tell a kick from a quit so will stop sending people from queues, the will drop in see who is there and quit out and you are forced to quit out too. Needs to be a timer put in place where if you quit 2 for 3 times in a space of time with in 5 minutes of joining a dungeon you can't queue for 24hours

I'm not at all happy with the queue system now. It is way more difficult to kick dead weight. The queue system still thinks GWFs are tanks. And like you said, you run out of "reinforcements" because of quitters long before you do because of kicks.

I'm not at all happy with the queue system now. It is way more difficult to kick dead weight. The queue system still thinks GWFs are tanks. And like you said, you run out of "reinforcements" because of quitters long before you do because of kicks.

That's another big one for sure, though on the last eLoL I did I was bunny hopping around the upper gate with a scorpion after me and me trying not to get 1 shotted as the OP and GF were busy pretending to be DPS on the other one :D

Then there are the dungeons where you spawn into a fresh one and no one moves and you just know they are inspecting you, which is also annoying when it happens in elol and kessles as those can be run by anyone pretty much who knows them, eyes first then golm make boss go boom.

I really don't care. With the no posting fees from VIP, being undercut is meaningless. As long as they aren't idiots and undercut by insane amounts.

*cough :p

Current Bitch: Val's dungeon screwing up on us today.. I guess we'll just have to do it again. :o

Looks like nothing special this weekend, unless it pops this afternoon. Would have been a better weekend for double seals than last weekend. Would have been nice to get double RP ( although I expect that next month). A few days of Double XP would have been nice ...

Guess I will just be thankful they didn't bring back the Summer Festival ...

Looks like nothing special this weekend, unless it pops this afternoon. Would have been a better weekend for double seals than last weekend. Would have been nice to get double RP ( although I expect that next month). A few days of Double XP would have been nice ...

Guess I will just be thankful they didn't bring back the Summer Festival ...

A friend of mine said he read on Twitter that PW responded to someone saying dbl ad again this weekend.

Current Bitch: Val's dungeon screwing up on us today.. I guess we'll just have to do it again. :o

To expand on this so it doesn't happen to others:

We were doing Val's tower and we were at the last fight before entering and fighting her. The lag was insane. So we tried the disconnect/reconnect thing that sometimes fixes that.

When Dirty reconnected he was at the fireplace before Val, which we hadn't hit yet. So we all reconnected until we were there as well. The lag was mostly fixed.

So we fought and defeated Val. Only one of us was alive at the end. The rest couldn't get back in the room and the chests didn't spawn for the guy inside. No achievements for those that didn't have it yet.

Travis looks at his quest thing in the upper right and it still says "Enter Valindra's Tower" since we had glitched our way in. So we tried leaving, killing the last mob (with insane lag again) and re-entering. It didn't work.

After 84 hours of grinding quests in fire pit its FINALLY off to spinward whatever to do I all over again. Do 8 quests. Lol. More like 38.

Doesn't this belong in the Awesome Fun Times thread? You have soooo much more fun questing to look forward to ;)

I'm at 65.5 with my DC ... Not as bad as I thought. But doing this for the third time is not for the sane ...

Doesn't this belong in the Awesome Fun Times thread? You have soooo much more fun questing to look forward to ;)

I'm at 65.5 with my DC ... Not as bad as I thought. But doing this for the third time is not for the sane ...

You are crazy. I've given up on my alt. Only care about my main. Releasing all this content just as I got a decent gear setup really killed this game for me.

Nice! My cleric just hit 68 I think. I'm not looking forward to the last area. Those giants are brutal.

You are crazy. I've given up on my alt. Only care about my main. Releasing all this content just as I got a decent gear setup really killed this game for me.

I decided to push them through for the class artifacts. For the most part I'm praying my way up with the rest. Whenever they hit 70 I'll look at the quests.

I do agree that the gear and starting over has killed a lot of the game for me as well. I've been running around on my lower characters and enjoying them more than my CW. The guardian fighter is a beast, that's for sure. I'm still trying to decide on my Pally.

anyone know if you still earn the normal seals for completing the 3 normal dungeons? lion, manticore and pegasus.. thanx

same for epic dungeons? i'm not 70 yet.. unicorn and drake?

also.. are the Malabog and Valindra dungeon delves actually epic? or are they just normal

Edited by Xenolith666

anyone know if you still earn the normal seals for completing the 3 normal dungeons? lion, manticore and pegasus.. thanx

same for epic dungeons? i'm not 70 yet.. unicorn and drake?

also.. are the Malabog and Valindra dungeon delves actually epic? or are they just normal

Got Lions in craigmire just now for the sake of an easy run for double AD on my alts daily