Official Bitching Thread

Any of you got the golem?? Im at 67 tries... im starting to get really annoyed. This event is indeed quick and much better than the last one (wich always bugged stupidly) but seriously at a point im like "give it to me already" ...

Not everybody have time(or will) to play this 300 times... its getting ridiculous. I keep seeing people with him all over the place... it must not be "that" rare.

Unless you are OCD about collecting things don't waste your time. The companion is trash.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is? Arg...

All i have is the one they gave for free for linking the account and 2 other that are inferior...

Lets say my choice of compagnion is not too good, so i had hope to use this one...

Since im VIP now for 27 days more im hoping eventually to pull out a mount or compagnon from a lockbox, you think i have any chances?

Big current bitch! Put up 4 GMO Stability last night before bed. Put price at suggested price around 130 k for all four. Woke up and they were sold. Ok cool. So open up ten boxes and got another greater mark of stability. Put it up on ah and suggested price is 130k!??!?!?! Wtf it jumped 3.5 times the amount of 1, 7 hours prior! Wow huge loss of ad. I guess I shoukd have just held off until close to the last day of dbl rp next time.

Good thing is I got 2 more GMO power today so just 5 more GMO potencys and I'll have two artifacts to legendary.

Yeah, the precipitous drop during the Zen sale implies heavily that people buying Zen and converting it to AD is the main factor in the market.

Thanks - I assumed but wasn't sure.

"F" me - got the tough jump path today in ELOL and couldn't for the life of me get it, even though the Randoms were great. I did it before - so embarrassing.

Did get a couple of ELOL completions, made it through Malabog's, Kessell's with only 4 of us. And - the Dungeon Master Achievement popped.

A TR tried to pick me up ... Do they not realize we are not our toons ???

Monday: Get mandatory flu shot at work.

Wednesday: Feel sick.

Friday: get flu.

*sigh* I was too sick to do much with the DRP and didn't know the awesome tips on it until it was too late and I burned through all my refinements. I managed to get one artifact to 95, so it's almost legendary. I also managed to forget Travis' discussion and made a Sigil 59 before I realized I couldn't use it to feed into my other artifact. Playing with a temp basically made this a wash. *sigh*

I have been trying to change up my comfort zone in battle to survive slightly more. I'm also super close to being able to dream about upgrading my Vorpal to perfect... just as soon as I decide on how the heck I'm going to do that with all the ADs needed to buy another Greater.

I think I need to ask my *dad* for an allowance. j/k

Has something changed with the queue system?

For the past couple of days i have not been "grouped" with the other players

I can see the other players fighting along side of me and everyone shows up on the leaderboards at the end but we're not in a group

No other names show up on the upper left of my screen except mine and my companions as tho i were playing by myself

since we arent in a group i cant "leave group" at the end of the skirmishes either so the instance remains open for up to 15 minutes at times, prohibiting me from joining another queue

is this happening to everyone or is my game broken?

Edited by wexsuvslim

Has something changed with the queue system?

For the past couple of days i have not been "grouped" with the other players

I can see the other players fighting along side of me and everyone shows up on the leaderboards at the end but we're not in a group

No other names show up on the upper left of my screen except mine and my companions as tho i were playing by myself

I've seen it break a few times like that but it seems to be rare.

We had a very odd situation the other day...went in with a full 5 person group. About a quarter of the way in, the other four get kicked and I'm randomly switched to another group but not to their dungeon instance. Very strange. Had to quit out and regroup with my posse.

I've seen it break a few times like that but it seems to be rare.

We had a very odd situation the other day...went in with a full 5 person group. About a quarter of the way in, the other four get kicked and I'm randomly switched to another group but not to their dungeon instance. Very strange. Had to quit out and regroup with my posse.

it all started after i got booted to the xbox home screen at the start of a skirmish a couple days ago

when i reloaded the game i returned to instance but it put me in a game by myself

i had to backtrack and leave through the entrance

i've encountered the problem in my previous post everytime since

and i'm screwed if the group quits because i have to go to the beginning and leave that way

something's broke and i have no idea how to fix it

never encountered anything like this and i've dumped hundreds of hours into this game

Edit:

i uninstalled/reinstalled neverwinter and the game is working properly again...not sure why that worked but it did...:)

Edited by wexsuvslim

My current (and past) bitch is impatient people who can't wait a few days to sell their clothes. A few days ago, I sold a Gemmed Shirt for CW at 250k. Yesterday I go to put another one up and people have knocked them all the way down to 150k because they can't be bothered to wait for their stuff to sell. People don't realize that if they are patient, everyone could sell their shirts for 200k+ and we wouldn't have to keep undercutting.

My current (and past) bitch is impatient people who can't wait a few days to sell their clothes. A few days ago, I sold a Gemmed Shirt for CW at 250k. Yesterday I go to put another one up and people have knocked them all the way down to 150k because they can't be bothered to wait for their stuff to sell. People don't realize that if they are patient, everyone could sell their shirts for 200k+ and we wouldn't have to keep undercutting.

The root problem really isn't the undercutting. Though massive undercuts don't help.

The problem is that production greatly outnumbers demand right now. Even the cheapest listed item isn't selling. Despite the fact that sales have stagnated, a lot of people continue to run the missions. Which is flooding the market with items that aren't selling and driving prices down. Until this week it was rare to see more than 2 pages worth of items for sale in tailoring. Never more than 3. There are 5 pages of pants currently and I expect it will be 7-8 by tomorrow.

If items were selling with any speed these types of pricing problems would work themselves out a little better.

Sales were great during the Zen sale so I'm guessing the majority of people with level 70s have bought their clothing. What we need to fix the market is a double XP event.

Edited by bigbear.

I held off tell the exchange rate went so low and is staying there. Just not putting anything else on the market right now.

The root problem really isn't the undercutting. Though massive undercuts don't help.

The problem is that production greatly outnumbers demand right now. Even the cheapest listed item isn't selling. Despite the fact that sales have stagnated, a lot of people continue to run the missions. Which is flooding the market with items that aren't selling and driving prices down. Until this week it was rare to see more than 2 pages worth of items for sale in tailoring. Never more than 3. There are 5 pages of pants currently and I expect it will be 7-8 by tomorrow.

If items were selling with any speed these types of pricing problems would work themselves out a little better.

Sales were great during the Zen sale so I'm guessing the majority of people with level 70s have bought their clothing. What we need to fix the market is a double XP event.

While I don't disagree with any of this, you'll probably find that the first week after a double refinement event, everyone is holding their astrals close to their chest after mass spending. It was no different after previous Double RP events. That, and a lot more players make their own gear instead of buying it nowadays. That in itself is a large factor to why there aren't as many sales as some may be expecting. I hope things get a bit better next week, but it will never be like it was pre mod 6.

While I don't disagree with any of this, you'll probably find that the first week after a double refinement event, everyone is holding their astrals close to their chest after mass spending. It was no different after previous Double RP events. That, and a lot more players make their own gear instead of buying it nowadays. That in itself is a large factor to why there aren't as many sales as some may be expecting. I hope things get a bit better next week, but it will never be like it was pre mod 6.

Yeah, that goes back to my base point that people just aren't buying the stuff right now. Whether it's because they already have the items, can't afford them right now or are making the items themselves.

We both predicted this weeks ago. Hell, since practically launch day of the new mod.

Since the damn "update" or downgrade i should say about RAD removed from leadership i can't barely make any AD... thanksfully i had a stack of 80 000 and one of 120 000 on a different character, but man this is killing me...

I pray... thats all i can do to get AD. I have no skirmish avalaible, i don't seem to be able to play during the dungeon "event" either (always bad timing, and its only 3000 AD anyway)

Im lev 66, so maybe you guys at lev 70 with uber gears have ways to make some, but i don't. No way ill pay zen to get AD... :mad:

I worked so hard to up my leadership, logging everytime just to start them back and so on, and now its all down the drain... I have to start a profession from scratch if i only hope to make items for selling.

Im really tempted that once my VIP is done, and i finished elemental evil quests, to just stop playing... this is no fun really. Making AD was one of the motivation that kept me going...

You should still be able to pick up about 7000 AD each day with dungeons - you don't have to play at a certain time anymore. I'm pretty sure you can play the 3 man dungeons for the AD, and they are pretty easy.

Correct me if these dungeons don't show in your que.

You're right. You can run any of them.

Weird I swear I posted a message before yours but it's not here..hmmmm...

I'm actually of the view now that i wish leadership had never been there to begin with. The lure of the AD was what kept me from the other way more profitable professions. In the week I've been levelling JC I've made well over 200k with little or no effort and around a 20k layout for residium , been selling wizard rings as fast as I can make them. With my all busy turning arounf the mats and using all the gold she made from leadership to buy the charcoal etc.

All that profit is AD not RAD like you got from leadership !!!!!

Plus will have my level 20 task tomorrow so I can make 4 personalised rings for me and my Ioun, thats 4 extra defence slots. Really annoyed at myself for not listening to others and working leadership for all that time.

At 70 you can blast through the dread ring skirmish in 5 minutes , do it 3 times, then 2 on standard wolf den plus praying will get you close to the daily rad cap on refining. If you are running an epic dungeon for the daily bag of seals thats another 3-6k in RAD from salvage assuming you don't need the gear