Rise of the Fallen Machine secret map glitched

I bought the map from Two Hat Jack and nothing showed up. I have beat the campaign.

Looks like another "known" issue. It's something like this, if you got the UFOs in the Mooil rig, and bought the new map, then your inventory will show 20/20 UFOs. You won't need to go find them in the Robot area. Just go to any Floyd kiosk and you can buy the new amps.

Looks like another "known" issue. It's something like this, if you got the UFOs in the Mooil rig, and bought the new map, then your inventory will show 20/20 UFOs. You won't need to go find them in the Robot area. Just go to any Floyd kiosk and you can buy the new amps.

Yep this is it. I was able to buy both of the new amps the minute I could buy amps in the DLC, without touching a single collectible. If you collected the 20 from DLC1 the game seems to glitch and act like you collected the new ones automatically.

Yeah, this happened to me as well. I bought a map but there's nothing here. I did get the UFOs in the last DLC so that must be it then.

I also can't find the fucking first diary entry :francis:

Floyd was constantly closed for me in this dlc, so never bought anything. Unless you go to a different shop?

He just had a sign out saying back in five minutes.

This happened to me too.

• 8 months later...