need help on bucket list #3

any tips for the speed run for bucketlist #3 on the 360 version? i could probably get the combined speed but i always run out of time before i get to the third camera/photo spot. playing it on easy but im wondering if it would help to take auto steer and auto brake off as auto steer can screw me up and lead me right into a crash with traffic. this run is tough for me. i probably lose alot of time on all the turns in the beginning but i dont want to drift them. not very good at drifting in this game. help would be appreciated. thanx :)

thanks for the reply. i will just turn assisted steering and assisted braking off. assisted braking makes it too easy and assisted steering seems to hurt me more then help. i think i said auto but i meant assisted. if they were both completely automatic..i could hold the gas button and the game would basically play itself.

Those bucket list challenges were a pain. Harder than the actual races for me. It took me about ten tries to finally get this one and when I did I only had one or two seconds left on the timer. Liberal use of the rewind feature for when you don't get a turn just right and practice is, unfortunately, all I can recommend.