Hey guys this is a fun game and all. But if you wanna get a fast personal rank the trick is kustom kombat with 2 controllers haha

I use scorpion for the player thing I have match won with scorpion[100xp] and some other ones that grand extra xp

you need 2 conotrolers that's it:francis:

1. go to kustom kombat

2. sign in with a guest account and keep the main signed in on the primary conrtoler

3. For the modifiers select brutal fighting(grants instant brutality), and timer at 15 secs

4. Preform a brutality(mostly special enhanced moves)

5. Get xp I was getting average 1,260 per match! and the rounds last only a couple seconds :) 5 secs max!

Also if you do this strategy you rank up on progress getting

2 flawless victories, 2 match wins, a brutality, and lots of xp and koins :)

Also FYI Kung Lou is the easiest just grab the opponent and instant brutality no need to do much ;)

You're welcome!

Edited by double076

You'll get a ton of xp by just doing the towers and online, leave the xp grind for last cos you might not need as much as you think.

Yeah, but I already did a bunch of towers and will do most of the online later tonight. I'm trying to use this a bit now because it seems like something that might get patches soon...

From what I had played before, I'm guessing all the online + what's left from the Towers for me might give me one faction from 0 to 50.

Yeah, but I already did a bunch of towers and will do most of the online later tonight. I'm trying to use this a bit now because it seems like something that might get patches soon...

From what I had played before, I'm guessing all the online + what's left from the Towers for me might give me one faction from 0 to 50.

yeah won't get patched, its not an exploit, if you have all the right things equiped you can get like 3000 koins per match or 3000 xp ect.

you have to keep playing, which ever faction wins at the end of the week is going to get a background or boarder, that will give you koins, if you're on the winning faction for 14 weeks in a row, you will be able to get the best border.. you can go look at all the requirements that are needed for the items that are red out by pressing view info (x)

you have to keep playing, which ever faction wins at the end of the week is going to get a background or boarder, that will give you koins, if you're on the winning faction for 14 weeks in a row, you will be able to get the best border.. you can go look at all the requirements that are needed for the items that are red out by pressing view info (x)

Ah damn that sucks for people trying to get this faction achievement. I'll be having to switch so I won't get those borders :(

But thanks for sharing this!

*Jumps ship to Lin Kuei