http://i.imgur.com/baekG9c.png

E3 2015 Conference Times:

Bethesda - 14th June @ 19:00 PT / 15th June @ 03:00 BST

Microsoft - 15th June @ 09:30 PT / 17:30 BST

EA Games - 15th June @ 13:00 PT / 21:00 BST

Ubisoft - 15th June @ 15:00 PT / 23:00 BST

Sony - 15th June @ 18:00 PT / 16th June @ 02:00 BST

SQUARE-ENIX - 16th June @ 10:00 PT / 18:00 BST

It might be a month and a half away, but I'm already excited for E3! So, I thought, other people might like to start discussing E3 now, so I made this thread. So, if you want to discuss, discuss. If not, then... don't. LOL! Hoping for some gameplay footage of Rise of the Tomb Raider and I'd like to see another trailer for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Edited by merzitar

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more excited for announcements of new IPs and what I don't know about, rather than sequels or reboots.

But there's still quite a few game series that I'd like to see showcased at E3.

Want to see what's going on with the new Doom. Don't really care for anything else under Bethesda. Resurrection of Prey 2 would be nice but I don't see it happening. Oh yeah, and then there's Tango. Curious to see where they head to once the DLC for The Evil Within wraps up in May. I wouldn't mind an Evil Within 2.

Ubisoft...meh. Assassin's Creed Victory is a given. Should be interesting to see how Ubi Quebec handles that game now that Montreal has stepped down from doing the main development for the series this year.

Keeping my expectations low for Nintendo. Sad that Zelda Wii U was delayed. But I am looking forward to Splatoon next month, then Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Woolly World and Mario Maker later in the year.

EA, definitely expecting to see more of Star Wars Battlefront. Wishful thinking that Visceral Games will try and pick up what's remaining of 1313 and move on with that. Next Mass Effect would be nice too. Still have to play 2 and 3.

Square Enix, want to see Star Ocean 5 come to PC and Xbox One too. Also want to see some of the older Final Fantasy games come to PC/Xbox One, like V and VI. Then there's the next Deus Ex, which I'm still iffy on but I'll end up playing it anyway. Still think Jensen's character is over and done with. Would rather play as the dude in the yellow hoodie from the Mankind Divided announcement trailer. His story is more interesting to me.

Then there's Microsoft. Need a release date for Below, ASAP. Also want Scalebound gameplay. Less beating around the bush with Phantom Dust. More info on that live-action Quantum Break show, see how that's shaping up. Don't need to see more of the game. Would be cool if we get to see some Battletoads. We know they're making an appearance in the Xbox One version of Shovel Knight, enough teasing now! More D4 would be great as well.

As for Sony, cue my inevitable moaning about wanting to see The Last Guardian making a comeback. Also want to see more No Man's Sky, Rime, and The Witness.

Edited by LickableLemons7

BATTLETOADS

In seriousness, for Microsoft, probably the usual like:

• Forza 6
  • Gears Collection Announced
  • Halo 5
  • Next Gears Teaser + Release Date (May 2016)
  • Crackdown Teaser
  • Quantum Break
  • Scalebound Teaser (Possible Gameplay)
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • The Division
  • HoloLens (minor)
  • New Games with Gold announcements
  • Windows 10 shown with Fable Legends + FIFA 16
  • Possible COD integration (like in previous years)
  • RARE game

From others, we'll see some great things, hopefully including:

• Fallout 4
  • Left 4 Dead 3

Edited by Maka

We're still missing games that were announced at E3 2013. I'm not going into this all wide-eyed and excited. There have been too many flops in the last two years to board the hype train again.

I want to hear about:

-Fallout 4

-Mass Effect 4

-Mass Effect trilogy remaster/port/whatever

-Release dates for Cuphead, No Man's Sky and The Witness

But most of all, new IP's that have release dates within the next six to eight months. I don't wanna hear about pre-order bonuses I can get at GameStop after the show for games releasing in 2018.

The Division

Forgot about that, too. Wasn't that announced, like, two or three E3s ago? I wonder if it's actually going to be released at all lol.

Also, everyone, just thought I'd let you know that I have added E3 show times on the first post (along with estimates based on previous years for shows have have yet to be announced).

E3 2015 Conference Times:

SQUARE-ENIX - 16th June @ 09:00 PT / 17:00 BST

Give me a release date for Kingdom Hearts III, please.

And yes, as was mentioned, I want a date for Mirror's Edge as well. No more of this teaser stuff-- I want a firm number.

Also Jesus yes-- more Hitman will get me excited, too.

I was chatting with a buddy a couple weeks ago, and we were talking about franchises that are overdue for a sequel. Some we came up with (a few already mentioned in this thread):

-Red Dead

-Fallout

-LA Noire (not likely since that studio closed a while ago, but who knows?)

-Anything from Valve with a 3 in it: Half Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead

Edit... I nearly forgot about Team Fortress. What the hell does Valve have against the number three?

-LA Noire (not likely since that studio closed a while ago, but who knows?)

Yeah, Team Bondie doesn't exist anymore. Their IPs were absorbed by another studio though and they're working on Whore of Orient now.

It's a shame Team Bondi closed down! Sadly, Whore of the Orient doesn't look nowhere near as good as L.A. Noire, although it was very early footage of WOTO. I think I just loved the setting of L.A. Noire. I do believe Rockstar said that L.A. Noire is still an important franchise to them, so there is still help. Although I honestly would be happy with an Xbox One remaster. I love the game enough to 100% again ^_^

It's a shame Team Bondi closed down! Sadly, Whore of the Orient doesn't look nowhere near as good as L.A. Noire, although it was very early footage of WOTO. I think I just loved the setting of L.A. Noire. I do believe Rockstar said that L.A. Noire is still an important franchise to them, so there is still help. Although I honestly would be happy with an Xbox One remaster. I love the game enough to 100% again ^_^

Yeah, I believe Rockstar owns the L.A. Noire IP so they can very well return to that game in the future. It'd be cool if they did - L.A. Noire was such a cool game.

Forgot about that, too. Wasn't that announced, like, two or three E3s ago? I wonder if it's actually going to be released at all lol.

I'd imagine it will get a release in 2016. I surely hope so anyway!

Yeah, Team Bondie doesn't exist anymore. Their IPs were absorbed by another studio though and they're working on Whore of Orient now.

I wonder if Whore will ever see the light of day though?

Massive NFS game is meant to be out this year as they skipped out last year, hopefully we see something on that.

Underground 3 or GTFO! :cool:

JRPGs, please. Get Mistwalker back in the fold. Surprise us with Star Ocean not being exclusive, maybe a Tales game coming our way. At the very least, I want to see some [email protected] RPGs.

I'd prefer Banjo-Kazooie or Viva Pinata from RARE. Bully 2 from Rockstar would be my choice. Monolith coming back to Condemned. Lionhead doing a proper Fable game.

Rod Fergusson said "they" were not working on a Gears collection, but he could just be speaking for Black Tusk specifically and some other studio will do the port. I'd buy that for sure, and hopefully it will work out of the gate unlike MCC.

As for stuff we already know about... can't get enough Division in my life, more on Deus Ex, any third installment of a Valve game would be great, Fallout 4.

I'd be very interested to see if Microsoft is going to try a handheld. I know Phil Spencer shot that down last year before E3, but they could always have it up their sleeve. That would be a good way to get JRPGs into the Xbox fold.

And of course, new IPs of any kind. I have a feeling there will be a big [email protected] showcase, so we'll have plenty of options.

Edited by The Pants Party

I'd prefer Banjo-Kazooie or Viva Pinata from RARE. Bully 2 from Rockstar would be my choice. Monolith coming back to Condemned. Lionhead doing a proper Fable game.

I'm pretty sure Monolith was asking for someone else to take Condemned last time I read about the series.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/2/7966399/condemned-jace-hall-condemned-3-monolith-productions

Oh, dear God, another Condemned would be fantastic! Actually, I demand a Condemned game for Xbox One!

Pants, have you tried the Fable beta on Xbox One? They're having a big event this weekend you should check out. Sure, it's not a 'proper' Fable sequel, but should turn out pretty good none the less. :)

I was just listening to the most recent episode of The Patch and they were discussing Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for their Game Club segment at the end of the podcast. Made me think back to Josef Fares and his new Hazelight studio under EA. Teased some sort of game during The Game Awards 2014, maybe this will get a proper reveal at EA's conference this E3.

http://www.xblafans.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Hazelight.jpg

Also made me look back at some other games that premiered at The Game Awards last year, hope to see some more of the new King's Quest too.

Pants, have you tried the Fable beta on Xbox One? They're having a big event this weekend you should check out. Sure, it's not a 'proper' Fable sequel, but should turn out pretty good none the less. :)

After playing Evolve, the whole 4v1 multiplayer thing doesn't interest me anymore. The games are too dependent on how good the 1 person is, and most games end up with the 4 team absolutely dominating. Well, in our case that's what happened anyway, since our team played together consistently for a few weeks and I have a feeling most newer players were by themselves as the monster. It got old really quickly.