I miss the English VA's

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure they'll keep the English Voice Actors for the core series, but the less popular sub-series - like Empires and Warriors Orochi - seem to have gone through cost-cutting measures. But I agree totally. I think Empires especially because there are elements of strategy involved, but also WA because you're trying to read a storyline dialogue while trying not to die. Frustrating in both cases.

• 1 month later...

Ditto here too. I think it isn't a cost thing but a time constraint because of how fast they churn these things out. I remember there being more time in between releases maybe I am just mis-remembering but having to redub all the voice acting takes time.

And it is very hard to try to read and fight a massive hoard and direct the troops. In all honesty though we are die hard fans of the series and we are probably gonna buy anything with Dynasty/Samurai Warriors in the title at this point. These games are fun and down right addicting. What we really need is a Dynasty Warriors Anonymous thread. Wow maybe I should make a post about that if you guys do I get Cred.

P.S.

I'm still in a nerd rage over DWO being cancelled :mad: . If you wanna know how mad I am about it check out that video of the German kid going ballistic on his computer. Meanwhile I shall make sacrifices at the altar of Koei for a DWO2..... Sigh :(

• 9 months later...