Audio Log achievement glitch

Xavier0080

Just thought I'd let you know that the Audio log achievements are glitchy. I picked up audio log #8, didnt get the achievement for it, and can't activate it again (Because ive already found it). It does not show as "Done. Unlocking..." in my list, and does not count towards the 30 total either. Ugh...

Just thought I'd let you know that the Audio log achievements are glitchy. I picked up audio log #8, didnt get the achievement for it, and can't activate it again (Because ive already found it). It does not show as "Done. Unlocking..." in my list, and does not count towards the 30 total either. Ugh...

I had the same issue with log 13, after about an hour it's changed to "Done unlocking....." so it should unlock eventually.

Well, i found a terrible workaround if you cant wait for a patch. If you do this it's at your own risk.

1. Delete your local saved data (NOT from everywhere).
  2. Go offline
  3. Boot up Halo MCC.
  4. Collect all the logs you need up to the one you missed (I had to get 8 to get my eighth achievement)
  5. Quit out of MCC
  6. Go back online.
  7. Boot up Halo MCC
  8. The achievement should unlock once the logos start showing up for MGS and 343
  9. You can quit out at this point, delete your local save, restart the game, and let the cloud data resync.

I got it this way, but it carries a risk, especially if youre not careful.

Edit: Just glitched again on the 10th audio log. These are apparently VERY buggy.

Edited by Xavier0080

Same here. I have all 30 individual achievements, but the one for getting 30 is stuck at 93% (28/30). I did all the audio logs in one sitting and I wasn't watching the progress on the final achievement to see which ones didn't count, so I guess I'll have to wait for the patch.

Same for me. I just got all 30 in one sitting, and all achievements popped...except the one for collecting all 30, which is stuck at 28/30

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I didnt have any problems with these and I did it on two different gamertags. What I would suggest is to do them solo because online coop seems to cause many issues, not just this one.

Load up Mombasa Streets rally point 4 and grab all 29, then carry on to data mine. Thats how I did it on both my gamertag and a dummy and got all 31 achievements on both. Good luck everyone!

Load up Mombasa Streets rally point 4 and grab all 29, then carry on to data mine. Thats how I did it on both my gamertag and a dummy and got all 31 achievements on both. Good luck everyone!

You can start at rally point 6 and collect everything. That way you only have to do Kikowani Station before Data Hive.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I didnt have any problems with these and I did it on two different gamertags. What I would suggest is to do them solo because online coop seems to cause many issues, not just this one.

I've not touched co-op so it can't be related to that (at least not for me). After completing the campaign solo legendary I went back and used a video guide to find the remaining audio logs. After the 29th unlocked I went to Data Hive but the guy wouldn't jump down. If I go into the visor and count the number of entries I have only 13 - it stops at Circle 5, Arc 1!!!!

The achievement tracker shows 29/30 for 'Record Store Owner', but the game thinks I've only picked up 13??? WTF! :mad:

On the dashboard of your Xbox home screen click notifications in the top right corner. You should see all 30 individual achievements posted there if you got all those logs. On each notification one by one click show details. That will post it to the list and it should fix the glitch. The achievement tracker on the One is so bugged. I always pull up the achievements every time one pops on any game. If you know the achievements popped as you grabbed each audio log, this will fix your problem.

Just used Maka's guide with no problems. Solo on easy

Me too, no problems. I did this last night. In fact, other than a few achievements taking longer than expected to unlock (a few seconds), I have had no issues with this DLC.

I've unlocked 63/99 achievements for this DLC. I've pretty much done everything except the campaign itself (difficulties, par times/scores, playlists, etc.). Just taking my time with this collection. :)

I'd suggest clearing your cache, (holding down your power button for 10 seconds to restart the console), before going for these achievements. I knew they were glitchy so I wanted to give my console a clean slate. All of them unlocked for me no problem.

Definitely do this solo though or you won't be able to get the audio log on Data Hive. If you co-op'd the audio logs you'll have to pick them up again solo.