New "Ill Gotten Gains Update (Part One)" For GTA Online - Wednesday 10th June 2015

Spent around $4.8m so far, the vast majority on 3 New Cars and Upgrades. I've got over $25m banked cash remaining, not gonna waste it on the Gold Plane/Heli though.

The new "Pegassi Osiris" Supercar is incredible, seems like the fastest yet and handles much better than the Adder. Definitely up there with the Entity XF and Zentorno.

The 2nd Pic is of the "Benefactor Stirling GT" Sports Classic Car which is great fun and seems almost as fast as the modern Supercars, gotta love those Gull Wing Doors.

http://i58.tinypic.com/24l3fqq.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/6f4j0n.jpg

Just watched a video from someone in my friendlist testing a fully upgraded Zentorno versus a fully upgraded Osiris at the airport. Well guess what, they go head to head. Really no big difference at all well maybe three:

- the Zentorno sounds and looks cooler

- the Zentorno is way cheaper

- the Zentorno has a bulletproof rear

BLaZe, during the Heists Update you were a similar Rank to me (around 400) you must have enough $, it's well worth the money imo.

How much does that one cost and how does it hold up against other cars in its class (Monroe, Pigalle, Casco)?

It's something like 990k$, not on GTA atm so can't be exact but I do remember it being close to the 1M$ mark, and is also from what I heard its the best sports classic atm

Damn, that's not too much money. I might go for it. Love me some Sport Classics :D

The Benefactor Stirling GT Sports Classic Car costs $975,000, and it definitely feels like the best in it's class.

Is there expected to be any more achievements added to the game with future updates?

I don't think any of the Online updates will every bring achievements. Just a hunch. The heists were special though in that they were long awaited for and actually required team play and whatnot. These content updates don't seem like they'll have any.

FoRty9, it hasn't been confirmed whether they'll be more Achievements to earn in GTA or not yet, but there is Story DLC Coming out (I'll guess at September) so I'll also guess they'll be more GTA Achievements that come with the new Story elements.

FoRty9, it hasn't been confirmed whether they'll be more Achievements to earn in GTA or not yet, but there is Story DLC Coming out (I'll guess at September) so I'll also guess they'll be more GTA Achievements that come with the new Story elements.

There's been rumor that there won't be Story DLC at all.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-21176-GTA-5-Ships-52-Million-As-Story-DLC-Doubts-Surface.html