Xbone wont eject my games

Ostrowski

:mad: :mad: The eject button seems to have broke and for the life of me I cant manually eject it. Any possible way of ejecting with the controller or kinect that im not seeing?

Hit your xbox button. Go to the bottom right icon under your highlight game or app and press the start button on it and go down to eject.

Hit your xbox button. Go to the bottom right icon under your highlight game or app and press the start button on it and go down to eject.
Its just not there, Im not missing any updates or anything. You are talking about the menu with Go full screen, pin to home etc, etc that screen right?

Do you mean the Bottom right icon that has the Disc icon on it on the Home page Under the "My Games & Apps" Icon?

I'm not having any problems ejecting (just curious if there is another way to eject), but clicking start on it only brings up the following:

Go to full screen

pin to home

view game hub

manage game

settings

help

switch profile

Do you mean the Bottom right icon that has the Disc icon on it on the Home page Under the "My Games & Apps" Icon?

I'm not having any problems ejecting (just curious if there is another way to eject), but clicking start on it only brings up the following:

Go to full screen

pin to home

view game hub

manage game

settings

help

switch profile

Ahh it appears they must have removed that feature from release day to now. I remember first playing the XB1 and could eject from my console.