Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to level up restoration as fast as I can I am getting bored of it already just wondering what other people think of levelling up do you think it is faster running around doing side quests to level or find a nice place of high levels and just kill all I you see.

Just looking at other ways people like to train to get there skills up are fast as possible there should maybe be a whole thread based on skill levelling.

Information & Discussion so I guess this would be the right place to post this.

Just have your restoration staff on 2nd bar, I used destruction staff as my main but then switched to resto when handing in quests, exploring or killing world bosses on last hit or even dolmens. You will level it up very quick without even using it really just switch, when getting XP.

This applies to all skills you need to level up also, I have skills I never really use but am levelling on 2nd bar for later.

I'm a noob to eso could any please let me join their group to get me the skeleton skin.

Gt: THE EX3CUTlONER

___lower case L ^

I'm on the europ server.

Thank you

I am not sure but someone will call me out on it if I am wrong but I think the skeleton skin is from a mission and once it is complete you lose the skin.

But again I am not 100% sure.

I am not sure but someone will call me out on it if I am wrong but I think the skeleton skin is from a mission and once it is complete you lose the skin.

But again I am not 100% sure.

I think you are right I got that skin in a mission from Ebonheart I can't remember which zone sorry!

I'm looking for people to group with in aldmeri on MA server at the moment. I just hit 21 and got to grahtwood, so I'm not far, but if anyone would want to run the first undaunted dungeon with me that'd be great. Hopefully tonight if possible, I'll be on most of the evening starting around 6pm eastern.

Edit: I'm a dps sorceror lvl 21 with some minor healing

Edited by rianbattle

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for one dungeon buddy to help clear out Blackhearts dungeon in Bangkorai. In return I can give you either a Vampire or Werewolf bite as a tiny thanks. EU Server. EP.

I need the prospective playmate to have originated in Ebonheart Pact and be able to travel to Daggerfall, so basically you'd have to have started Cadwells silver to do this. Your level doesn't matter as I scale the dungeon down to level 38. The boss will always turn one party member into a skeleton so my party of two desperately needs a third hand.

Message me here or on live, either or:

GT: TequilaMoknbird

Looking for People who want to fish with me for the master fisher achievement. I am down to fish anytime, I also know good places to get some baits. I set up a group in the sessions area so hopefully we can get enough people and get some fishing done. message me anytime on Live

GT: flipdog666

alliance: ebonheart

server: us

Edited by flipdog666

• 1 month later...

Im looking for people to play the imperial city with, im vet 5 atm and its a bitch trying to even survive in there

I want to try to het the challenges done in time, i could really use some help for the "kill 100 players" one

My GT is Batsman13 ATeam

Edited by batsman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...