Season Pass Holders... Red Hood DLC available now?

mcookman

I just read somewhere that the red hood dlc is free now to season pass holders, i'm not able to look myself at the minute, anyone want to check this?

May or may not be true

Nothing is showing up on the market place. I dont have the season pass though neither. The market place just has the Flashpoint skin, New 52, Harley Quinn and the season pass itself.

I have just checked, and if i go into my games and apps, goto batman click manage game. and move over to reserved space i get the redhood pack, batman inc and 1st appearance batman skin to install... just done it. 11714382_10153415423583529_996832576_n.jpg?oh=a3f971e821a087a319e982df0878fc96&oe=559EB178 sorry for poor image cba getting up lol

The Red Hood DLC is not appearing, not in Manage Game, not on the store. How'd you get it to appear?

I have just checked, and if i go into my games and apps, goto batman click manage game. and move over to reserved space i get the redhood pack, batman inc and 1st appearance batman skin to install... just done it

i downloaded it but when i press the menu/start button it gives me the option to resume installation or uninstall it

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, since people seem to ignore my post, allow me say it again.

IT'S NOT FUCKING AVAILABLE TO PLAY NOW! ONLY AVAILABLE TO PREDOWNLOAD! ITS STILL A GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE!

It was never available to pre-download for me, at all. Only became available yesterday or the day before.

• 1 month later...