Achievement Guide and Roadmap

No the achievement tracker didn't work for any of the past achievements.

Hmmm, I guess double check that you finished every challenge. There's one after the first course that recommends you move to the next course before trying to complete it. Other than that maybe try re-playing a hole or two. I think XBox Live was having issues so that could be the problem.

Are there any guides out there for the Night Club challenges?

Also I think you might have to play the fedex cup playoffs to get the achievement as it didn't pop when I won the season finale over the weekend.

Did you make sure you were in the lead for fedex cup points before playing the final? Playoff points are worth more than regular events. Which night club challenge are you having trouble with?

There's one after the first course that recommends you move to the next course before trying to complete it.

This is 100% accurate. They give you the choice to skip one of the last challenges at Wolf Creek. They recommend you have zero gravity and to come back to it.

Also, FedEx cup will not unlock until after the playoffs, even if you have enough points.

Hmmm, I guess double check that you finished every challenge. There's one after the first course that recommends you move to the next course before trying to complete it. Other than that maybe try re-playing a hole or two. I think XBox Live was having issues so that could be the problem.

Did you make sure you were in the lead for fedex cup points before playing the final? Playoff points are worth more than regular events. Which night club challenge are you having trouble with?

I was well in the lead for the fedex cup points, I won the season finale and got the pop up saying my character had won the fedex cup but no achievement. I'm thinking it might have had something to do with the xbox live problems now.

Well you have to complete the challenges to unlock the next one and i've done the last challenge on each one of the 3. Shame because this achievement is stopping me from the 1000g.:mad:

I was well in the lead for the fedex cup points, I won the season finale and got the pop up saying my character had won the fedex cup but no achievement. I'm thinking it might have had something to do with the xbox live problems now.

I had the same problem. I had the lead in FedEx Cup Standings almost the whole season. Ended up winning in by 5377 points and it said I won the FedEx Cup, but did not get the achievement.

I didn't get my Graduation 10 point achievement either when I reached the PGA Tour and got my PGA Card.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 4 months later...
I just played a 4 player, 18 hole stroke match on parcel storm. I shot well under a 59 and didn't get any bogies. None of the 3 achievements I should have earned popped. Does anyone know if they patched the achievements to not work with that course anymore or am I just glitched?

iv got the same problem

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...