Gods You HATE

Metroid51X

Everyone has a god they hate playing as, against or just plain hate their guts.

I hate playing with fenrirs, I have only came across one good fenrir otherwise the tend to take a entire team head on and feed and this happen so much that I always called Fenrir, Feedrir

Fenrir is a beast if you jungle with him, pounce lower health players. Only god I can get the " leap " kills to register with as well.

Gods i hate coming up against. Herc, Bellona, Ymir or AH PUCH, this is coming from a conquest/joust etc point of view.

Arena - doesn't matter the god as its an easy mode, only use it for quick mastery of gods lol

Ratasshole may die in like 3 hits, but you have to actually be able to hit him which isn't easy in the least to do.

Personally the only god I really hate playing against is Ah Puch, his range, AoE, healing, and Ult are pretty bs. They can make for a really, really awful game.

True, but so does the god I play as (Scylla)

Scylla hits hard, but dies fast and her escape isn't great so I don't think she needs changing, but the other two can out heal towers by mid game, CHANG'E has insane cool downs as well, so she can spam those waves spells which do way to much damage.

Ratatoskr is being nerfed anyway, don't know when but keep hearing about it in PC patches, and seems we get what they do, only like a month later, its coming... Ravana is also meant to be like the worst god in the game ( again going off pc player reports )

Loki, youre dead or down to about 20% health before you can even start moving again

You've clearly yet to have the joy that is Solo Lane Loki opposing you then...

Max decoy first and it can literally wave clear all by itself...

Decoy, run, decoy, run, decoy, run, decoy, run, decoy, run.

Literally uncounterable, you can gank all you want but those minions aint gonna do shit to help lmao.

Loki is a burst damage god tho, IF he can't kill you with his vanish and first attack, he will die due to low hp/defence, he also has literally 0 CC.

I know he is a nightmare tho, I managed to 1 hit a guy playing Agni, did 1052 with my vanish attack, I can just imagine his reaction to that lol.

Chaac and Hun batz i hate for the same reason they don't do anything. they both seem like useless characters with no damage. Also sick and tired of going against an Ares all the damn time in arena

Chaac no damage?

Have you seen those axes? 500dmg when maxed and with 1 or 2 items...lol

Chaac and Hun batz i hate for the same reason they don't do anything. they both seem like useless characters with no damage. Also sick and tired of going against an Ares all the damn time in arena

Chaac is a beast end game, early game he has really good poke damage

Hun batz hits hard too, is one of the better ones to jungle with.

As for Ares, just use beads. his ult will damage you, but not pull you in. Meaning you won't be jumped by 5 people and feed him kills/assist all game lol

Well if Chaac does so much damage it must be people not knowing how to build/use him then. ans I always get beads when there's an ares but most people i play with never do and i end up seeing my entire team get chained every single time. And starting to hate some Guardian players in arena that buy full boots at the start of the game and no protection every damn time i see someone do this they get killed first

Well if Chaac does so much damage it must be people not knowing how to build/use him then. ans I always get beads when there's an ares but most people i play with never do and i end up seeing my entire team get chained every single time. And starting to hate some Guardian players in arena that buy full boots at the start of the game and no protection every damn time i see someone do this they get killed first

I don't play Chaac personally, only used him when was free to mastery level 1. But I was ripping threw peoples hp with him mid/late game.

That's the prob with this game, its a team game, so playing solo ( like I do all time) sometimes you get in a match with people who literally have no idea what to do, just playing cause its a free game

• 2 weeks later...
Cupid and Ratatoskr are my most hated, both OP with there Damage, Speed and Escapes!

Seeing Ares gets boring too! But I can handle him meanwhile

I'm surprised how strong Ratatoskr actually is, and this is after his post release nerfs.

When he first came out it was clear no one really knew how to play him, then I saw one guy use the Opal Acorn in my team and absolutely wreck with it...so now that's what I do too lol, and yes, he is stupidly strong.

Don't get me wrong though he's a squishy little bugger, just go fenrir or someone with sticking power or burst potential

• 2 months later...