Achievement Discussion

Tassie Tiger

There are 10 achievements. Achievement list can be found HERE

This is a very easy 1000. It is a bit short (3 or 4 hours) and too simple really (1/10)

There is no action and the only button used is the A button and joysticks.

You play the part of a blind girl looking for her cat. It has some good ideas, the fumbling around blind, especially in later Chapters comes across well and mistaking sounds for something else is cool. But neither is really pushed too far to make the game a bit more challenging, which would have made this a better experience.

Only 1 achievement is unmissable 1 "Closure - Complete Your Journey" for completing the game.

9 are missable but most, if you are thorough searching, are easily located.

[spoiler=52]In Chapter 2: Courage- Feed the cow by hand.

When you get to cow (left of well) Pick flowers right of pen (Press A) and walk to cow to feed it.

Persistence- Get a chicken across the bridge.

Open gate to chickens then walk behind chicken to herd it over bridge.

In Chapter 3: Lonely- Sit on the swing

While looking for ball. You will come to a swing. Sit on it.

Bravery- Overcome your fear of dog.

After giving ball to girl. climb over wooden stile where dog was. After walking backwards away from dog, approach dog and press A.

In Chapter 4: Thoughtful- Feed the Ducks

After collecting bread, go across bridge. Between bridges approach ducks in river and press A.

Adventure- Follow and free the flower.

Pick flower on bridge. Go between bridges and press A at rock to free stuck flower.

In Chapter 6: Attraction- Collect all 5 Butterflies

In order: 1) Follow train tracks. Go right at end. Just a few metres from tracks is a tree. Go around it to get butterfly 1

2) Stick to left side after wall and you will collect butterfly 2.

3) After going through stone tunnel. Go right and go around 1st tree a few metres from tunnel to get butterfly 3

4) Go all the way to other side onto train tracks. Just in front of logs on tracks is butterfly 4

5) Go across river on stepping stones. Go left to house and in yard get butterfly 5

Over Whole Game:

Find all Nani's Experiences: The blue ones are unmissable, they are on set paths.

In Chapter 2:

1) At wooden stile

2) After crows and then crossing wooden stile, where path splits go left and you will soon see Nani at a bush.

3) After passing 2nd cow, Nani is on path where it goes through fence.

In Chapter 3:

4) Follow path. Nani is just past house.

5) At barking dog, go right & follow dirt path. Nani is at tree near chicken coop.

6) After dog goes off with owner, follow path, when path goes up hill and goes right, head left and follow river until you meet Nani at water's edge.

7) In playground interact with see-saw (teeter totter) You may need to interact with swing first.

In Chapter 4:

8) Just as you come into town.

9) After getting bread you will come to dog, once he leaves with owner. Go in gate and Nani is on flowerbed (back left) (You need to have got the "Bravery- Overcome your fear of the dog" achievement in Chapter 3 for the dog to be approachable)

Chapter 5:

10) Top of ramp that heads down to beach.

11) On barrel at bottom of ramp that leaves beach

Chapter 6:

12) On tracks as you walk down.

13) After leaving tracks stick to left until you get to river, you will see Nani on the water's edge.

14) In stone tunnel

Truth- Discover everything's true identity

Chapter 2

1) Fountain -> Sewer

2) Clothes line -> Scarecrow

3) Crows -> Chickens

4) Woodpecker -> Traffic Light

Chapter 3

5) Car -> Lawnmower

6) Cat scratching tree -> Rats (This is near chicken coop)

7) Scary dog -> Friendly Dog (Complete "Bravery- Overcome your fear of dog" achievement.

Chapter 4

8) Coughing man -> Whistling man (near 1st bridge you cross)

9) Car -> Delivery Truck (Near Cafe Tables)

10) Twig -> Umbrella

Chapter 5

11) Smelly Crate -> Sewer Cover (Area before going down to beach)

12) Swing -> Ferris Wheel (Area after coming off beach)

13 Nani -> Alley Cat 1

14) Nani -> Alley Cat 2

Chapter 6

15) Scaffold (in yard of house, left after stepping stones)

16) Stones -> Gravestones

17) Nani's Collar on tree.

Edited by Tassie Tiger

Game is pretty easy, all I'm missing (and this seems to be a very missable) is one experience with Nani. No idea where to look though, because I explored every corner of the game. :(

Can you remember one that might be easily missed?

Only 5 people have this unlocked on TA and I would bet a lot are just like, missing one interaction.

Edited by Siegfried

Game is pretty easy, all I'm missing (and this seems to be a very missable) is one experience with Nani. No idea where to look though, because I explored every corner of the game. :(

Can you remember one that might be easily missed?

Only 5 people have this unlocked on TA and I would bet a lot are just like, missing one interaction.

This is my problem as well, as well as many other people's problem. You can see the number of people stuck on 93.3% Nani experiences on TA. I've talked to several other people who need one more as well, and we all can't find it. I've talked to multiple people who have 100%, and they are not sure which one could be missing.

I have the most steps tracked on TA, and I can say I explored every corner of the game as well. Unless someone makes a guide describing every location so we can keep track, some of us may be a bit out of luck.

I was missing three after my first play, on my second play of the game I found two I missed... in chapter 3 just pass the first dog on the right side of the pond at the rivers mouth. And in chapter 4 once you grab the bread to the right side is a dog guarding a courtyard when you go near him the dog runs away, in that courtyard near a flowerbed

Edited by DrD0ak

I was missing three after my first play, on my second play of the game I found two I missed... in chapter 3 just pass the first dog on the right side of the pond at the rivers mouth. And in chapter 4 once you grab the bread to the right side is a dog guarding a courtyard when you go near him the dog runs away, in that courtyard near a flowerbed

chapter 3 is the cat drinking water right? I got this. I'm going to check chapter 4. I remember getting one of the cat on top of one of the stalls, I don't know if it's this one you're talking about.

EDIT: Just checked and it's the one I found earlier, it's in fact a flowerbed, don't know why I remember it being a stall. I'm back at square 1 then, pretty sure I checked everything in the game. My bet is that it's something hidden during the raining part, because you can't keep track of anything, maybe a small hidden corner? If it's not that, it's a tricky one to activate, like the butterflies that you can pass almost on top of the spot and not activate them.

Edited by Siegfried

My fear is the one I'm missing is in fact on chapter five, the rain, it is where I found my last collectable for the truth achievement but I'm going to save it for last, I know the other achievements had no problem but could the counter just be glitched I've run through this game top to bottom six times now. there is only fourteen Nani instances in the game, it's strange so many people have just overlooked it

thank you.

i was missing 2. I just found the one you mentioned in chapter 3. :D

Only one left.

My fear is the one I'm missing is in fact on chapter five, the rain, it is where I found my last collectable for the truth achievement but I'm going to save it for last, I know the other achievements had no problem but could the counter just be glitched I've run through this game top to bottom six times now. there is only fourteen Nani instances in the game, it's strange so many people have just overlooked it

After you cross the bridge and it starts to rain a bit less it's possible to go back and map this entire area. I just did that and there's nothing there, not even an entrance that I couldn't remember going through earlier. The only part you can't go back to and map things is the beach.

I have them all but I can't remember where I found them.

The problem was I didn't know what the achievements were when I played it, I just looked everywhere and stumbled over all the Experiences and True Identities. If I'd know I would have documented them.

The flowerbed one in Chapter 4 was the only one I missed first time through.

I found it while looking for the other achievements I had missed.

I have them all but I can't remember where I found them.

The problem was I didn't know what the achievements were when I played it, I just looked everywhere and stumbled over all the Experiences and True Identities. If I'd know I would have documented them.

The flowerbed one in Chapter 4 was the only one I missed first time through.

I found it while looking for the other achievements I had missed.

From all that I found, that was the one I considered the obscure one, I though I would have the achievement by the end. That and the sewer cover for the True Identity achievement.

It's really weird to have so many people stuck on a game that is so simple and short. If it was something different, maybe something that you had to interact with (like the cow you feed for example) you would remember it, but nobody that has the achievement seems to remember anything tricky related to it.

I didn't realise that achievement (Nani's Experiences) was eluding a lot of people.

I just checked TA and I am one of only 6 people who have it over there. Only Aussie too :)

I did cover a lot of ground. In the rain section I looked every where. I seem to remember at least one (maybe 2) Nani experiences. I wish I had known to document them all.

I didn't realise that achievement (Nani's Experiences) was eluding a lot of people.

I just checked TA and I am one of only 6 people who have it over there. Only Aussie too :)

I did cover a lot of ground. In the rain section I looked every where. I seem to remember at least one (maybe 2) Nani experiences. I wish I had know to document them all.

In the rain you see Nani above a barrel, but I think this one is mandatory, it's right next the ramp you use to go out of the beach. I don't remember if there's another one too, but I just double checked this part today.

I found the missing one I needed, I hope this will help everyone else, sieg your post about interacting led me to the discovery in chapter three you can interact with a swing in a broken schoolyard, interact with it then move to the sew-saw you should have an interaction now with Nani

Edited by DrD0ak

I found the missing one I needed, I hope this will help everyone else, sieg your post about interacting lead me to the discovery in chapter three you can interact with a swing in a broken schoolyard, interact with it then move to the sew-saw you should have an interaction now with Nani

Hell yeah! That's it! Never did that, only the swing one! Going there right now :woop:

EDIT: Just unlocked the achievement. Worst part is that I tried interacting with the see-saw the first time I played, but nothing happened. Now when I came back the blue lines were there.

Edited by Siegfried

I've made a list if anyone is still missing any. I think I have them all. If I have missed any then let me know.

The blue ones are unmissable, they are on set paths.

Nani's Experiences

In Chapter 2:

1) At wooden stile

2) After crows and then crossing wooden stile, where path splits go left and you will soon see Nani at a bush.

3) After passing 2nd cow, Nani is on path where it goes through fence.

In Chapter 3:

4) Follow path. Nani is just past house.

5) At barking dog, go right & follow dirt path. Nani is at tree near chicken coop.

6) After dog goes off with owner, follow path, when path goes up hill and goes right, head left and follow river until you meet Nani at water's edge.

7) In playground interact with see-saw (teeter totter) You may need to interact with swing first.

In Chapter 4:

8) Just as you come into town.

9) After getting bread you will come to dog, once he leaves with owner. Go in gate and Nani is on flowerbed (back left) (You need to have got the "Bravery- Overcome your fear of the dog" achievement in Chapter 3 for the dog to be approachable)

Chapter 5:

10) Top of ramp that heads down to beach.

11) On barrel at bottom of ramp that leaves beach

Chapter 6:

12) On tracks as you walk down.

13) After leaving tracks stick to left until you get to river, you will see Nani on the water's edge.

14) In stone tunnel

Edited by Tassie Tiger

@Tassie Tiger Thanks, your list helped alot..

I wonder if anyone can help me with this truth achievement, i am stuck on 94% and already did that last house on the left on chapter 6, something else must be missing and i have no clue which one. played it 2 times now, no luck with the "truth" ..:eek:

Edit: You need to have got the "Bravery- Overcome your fear of the dog" achievement in Chapter 3 for the dog to be approachable. I've added it to the solution. I didn't know it was required until today.

You should be able to just walk past dog and then it will leave.

The gate is almost directly to the right of the dog. If it was visible in your picture it would be showing behind the dog, slightly to the right.

Edited by Tassie Tiger

Don't worry, I've been searching for it for a long time as well. I've drawn a sceme for you.124.jpg

You start with a black arrow down on the left, then talk to a girl (red dot) and keep moving next to a dog (green dot) and through the playground (yellow zone). Your route is marked with green. You will find a zone on the grass on the other side of this fence right in front of that girl. The ball should be there, not too far from the fence, you should be able to see the girl from it. Look closely, the ball is pretty little. You will see green lines flying around when you are able to pick the ball.

Have fun!