Can i get all 4000 gs without....

YA BILLY

Without earning achievements in the stand alone games like Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, ect...

I don't want to start the stand alone games and have to play and 100% then later. I am only interested in the old schools games included in the 4000gs.

Without earning achievements in the stand alone games like Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, ect...

I don't want to start the stand alone games and have to play and 100% then later. I am only interested in the old schools games included in the 4000gs.

No, you won't be able to do that. If you look at the achievements you'll see that the first 6 achievements are for sampling every game in a series. Not all of those would prevent you from doing what you're wanting to do but there is one for the Viva Pinata games and another for the Perfect Dark games at least.

Edited by BooneIronshield

Is it confirmed yet how many stamps you actually need for the highest rank?

Because if it doesn't require all the stamps you may be able to get the 4k with leaving out a title.

I think there are 330 stamps (10 per game + snapshots?) and if you only need 300 you can skip 3 games

I hope your right. PD zero will be a nightmare to get all stamps on. Wish sone one could confirm that. I don't like that game anyway

• 3 weeks later...