Bubblegloop Swamp glitch?

mcookman

I have 9 /10 jiggies on bg swamp and I just looked at a guide and i'm pretty sure I've done everything I need to for 10, one thing I did notice is when I picked up the purple Jinjo whiile playing as the crocodile I don't think my jiggie counter added 1, it was the last jinjo on the level and i 100% have all of those...

Did the 2 timed jiggies from jiggy switches, the turtle choir puzzle, the eating red and yellow things with the red croc, tucked the big turtles feet in, cracked the giant egg, fought the yellow and black frog things, smashed the hut on the highest pillar near the witch switch and put an egg into the mouthes of 5 golden crocs...

Where am I going wrong? I seriously hope it hasnt glitch because I picked up the last jinjo as the croc!!

That jiggy counted forcme but im having trouble breaking the egg. Pretty sure im down to the last break. Tried the banjo and kazooie and tried with the croc but it just wont break. Wth am i doing wrong

Edit: nevermind. Beak barge broke it

Edited by Recreat3

That jiggy counted forcme but im having trouble breaking the egg. Pretty sure im down to the last break. Tried the banjo and kazooie and tried with the croc but it just wont break. Wth am i doing wrong

Edit: nevermind. Beak barge broke it

Was just gonna say to try that. I went back in and the jiggy had appeared where the last jinjo was, thankfully

• 9 months later...

I was adamant I completed all 10 challenges, then I realized I had to re-do the GOLDEN CROCODILE challenge where you have to throw an egg into his mouth. I had done this just once; but you have to throw an egg into his mouth 5 or 6 times as it travels around the bubblegloop swamp before you get a jiggy from it!