10 Achievements, 250 Gamerscore.

The Pants Party

Like what? You're not even trying to pretend like you're on topic anymore. Why are you even in this thread in the first place? You've never even played the game yourself, and you've only ever talked about Destiny in a negative manner in other threads. Hell, even in this thread you aren't really discussing this specific DLC, or even the achievement list that they added.

Pretty much every Telltale game for a start, some of the most widely regarded adventure games around. I happen to agree with him, the achievement list doesn't correlate at all to the quality or the effort put into a game. In some cases it could be the complete opposite, like Pants said, they put all their efforts into actually creating the content rather than an achievement list.

Thank you. Like most, I've played good games and bad games (Destiny included). Like you guys, I've completed fun achievement lists and dull, grinding-filled ones that I'd never want to do again. It just seems silly when I see those who continually defend the game are suggesting the upcoming content will be lacking in quality due to seeing the attached achievements.

Calm down, Rapture. If everyone else (Super Mods and yourself included) is allowed their opinion on this barely off topic discussion, so am I. As I've suggested to you before, simply adding me to your ignore list might fix this ongoing issue for you.

But if that happened, then that just ruins his one true hobby that he tries to keep secret. Come on, now.

The list itself looks fairly easy for the DLC. I kind of want to pick up the game again and give it another chance as long as the game gets a lot better when TTK comes out. I'll just have to wait and see what one of my friends thinks about it first.

I do believe that the achievement list is a bit indicative of how much effort they are actually putting into this expansion. I mean, if they can't even bother to put in anything more creative than "Complete 'X' quest" and 2 achievements tied to finishing the raid, what does that really say about the expansion itself? I'll wait and see what the reviews for this say, but I don't expect them to be very glowing.

Yes because achievement quality is directly correlated to game quality :rolleyes:

The achievement list indicates absolutely nothing about the quality or effort put into the game itself. Some developers do not like achievements and do not want to be bothered including them (but they have to). That doesn't mean they aren't putting all their effort and love into the actual game content.

That is part of the original 1000, for completing ANY strike.

Oh, okay. :p It's been a while since I've unlocked it then, haha.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm guessing this is Destiny.. but anyhow from people who experienced this game over time, is it still suitable for a beginner to the game and how hard is it. I've been meaning to try this for a long time but I always seem to push it off when i'm determined to buy it.

The game was barren and had almost no content when it was released up until now. You might skip some of the end game content because the gear is useless (like vault of glass, and Crotas end) but it's WAY better to experience it fresh now, it's an actual game now.

The game was barren and had almost no content when it was released up until now. You might skip some of the end game content because the gear is useless (like vault of glass, and Crotas end) but it's WAY better to experience it fresh now, it's an actual game now.

I must pick it up so. With fresh content it has to keep my attention.