[ame=

]
[/ame]

Goody Two Shoes

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Fox Fire and Put Em On Ice

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKe56DQ6beo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKe56DQ6beo][/ame]

Tortoise Master

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Powers That Be

[ame=

]
[/ame] Edited by DerangedAsylum

Turn back? Maybe try to find some items to use if you're having trouble clearing a tall wall. You can find mushrooms to bounce on and another item which lets you defy gravity (jump higher). That's my only idea... Or restart. Hey, you're not missing much either way, so don't be bummed. Disappointing free game... I miss my 360, for all the hype, xbox One kinda blows in comparison.

Turn back? Maybe try to find some items to use if you're having trouble clearing a tall wall. You can find mushrooms to bounce on and another item which lets you defy gravity (jump higher). That's my only idea... Or restart. Hey, you're not missing much either way, so don't be bummed. Disappointing free game... I miss my 360, for all the hype, xbox One kinda blows in comparison.

The Xbox One is still pretty new, man. As much as I hate the interface of Xbox One, I have to admit I've been pretty pleased with the games I've played. Also, the last few free games have been surprisingly great (I'm mainly referring to Massive Chalice and How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition). I expected them both to be terrible, but I ended up really loving them both.

Can't say the same for Deer God, though. It is indeed as bad and stupid and meaningless as it looks. While playing it, I kept asking myself, "Man, what am I doing with my life?"

• 4 weeks later...

I had 21 extra lives (skulls) and just sat on a platform with the charger cord plugged in (so the controller doesn't turn off) and Got Goody Two Shoes. (had 10 left when I came back and saw that I had the achievement)

You could probably do the same thing without the extra lives and get the achievement...

For Cow Tipper, once your find a cow (or a cow barn in the background in one of those wide open space areas), you are able to get more cows to respawn by returning to the start of the "Zone" and then re-walking through it.

Your not going to get a cow every time, but food like the apples in the tree will also respawn, so your not going to go hungry. Makes for a safe way to age your deer for the All Grown Up achievement as well.

Edited by SpinelesS