online is still down?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The servers have been down on ps4 all day too

I get to play it for free on PlayStation so i had no choice...Lol

Does playing offline affect anything in the single player campaign?

Can i still unlock all trophies/achievements while in offline mode(not including the multiplayer specific ones)?

Edited by wexsuvslim

The servers have been down on ps4 all day too

I get to play it for free on PlayStation so i had no choice...Lol

Does playing offline affect anything in the single player campaign?

Can i still unlock all trophies/achievements while in offline mode(not including the multiplayer specific ones)?

You'll be fine with trophies/achievements.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/09/03/konami-is-telling-its-japanese-customers-the-mgs-v-on-xbox-will-take-longer-to-fix.aspx?utm_content=buffer862aa&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The Japanese text includes a bit in red that references Xbox One and Xbox 360. Roughly translated, the note says that early resolution of the problems on those platforms has been difficult. Players should allow several days for a fix.

It's fucked. I'm getting MGO2 PTSD flashbacks.

Mine is working fine. I'm able to log in when the game initially boots and was able to download my GZ save. You have to upload your save from GZ first of course. :o

Maybe in a few hours or tomorrow it will work for you?

You're literally the only person on earth that's managed to connect online on Xbox.

Hopefully, but doubtfully, Konami will retroactively give us every day users the daily rewards we couldn't obtain.

Hahaha.

Edited by Merch

On The Phantom Pain's launch day I was able to get the new update for the 360 version of Ground Zeroes which allowed for us to upload our saves. Still haven't gotten that update for GZ on the Xbox One and haven't been able to connect online to TPP on 360 or One.

I'm reminded of when Konami/Koji Pro had a rough time getting the GZ Deja Vu update out to everyone on the 360 after the initial update in May 2014. They definitely don't seem to care all that much for the Xbox consumers. Unfortunate.

Yeah, I still haven't gotten any updates for Ground Zeroes on my XB1.

Did you guys know there is a GZ achievement worth 0g called "Quick Boot"?

It's just a new challenge. There's another one that you can get called "All Clear" which is for beating all of the missions on both normal and hard difficulty. I don't think playing the Deja Vu extra op is necessary for that challenge though.

I kinda want to get the All Clear challenge but now that The Phantom Pain is out I don't want to spend all that much time going back to Ground Zeroes. I've already got the Like a Boss challenge anyway so I don't feel like All Clear is worth it to me.

It's just a new challenge. There's another one that you can get called "All Clear" which is for beating all of the missions on both normal and hard difficulty. I don't think playing the Deja Vu extra op is necessary for that challenge though.

I kinda want to get the All Clear challenge but now that The Phantom Pain is out I don't want to spend all that much time going back to Ground Zeroes. I've already got the Like a Boss challenge anyway so I don't feel like All Clear is worth it to me.

Ok I thought it was weird that I suddenly got this even though I had always tried to power through, I am with you though on the "all clear" one though TPP is too much fun to go back for something like that.

Edited by FXH Reaper

Finally! I've managed to transfer my Ground Zeroes save over to Phantom Pain! I'm delighted that my 360 version of GZ is fully compatible with the One version of PP, such a relief. I'll probably have to go back to it at some point though, I never played Deja Vu so I haven't got the PS1 Snake skin.

You are given the Sneaking Suit and Gold Arm schematics right away, but no staff. From what I can tell, they will appear as volunteers after completing missions.

Did you get the suits and the Staff too? Or just the suits?

Not quite sure man. The only thing I got equipped so far is the golden bionic arm and Solid Snake outfit. Didn't check the staff members. Well I sort them out only keep A++ to B at the least and dismiss every single other one including troublemakers.

I deleted and re-downloaded GZ, still get the 10003 error message when loading up but the option to upload save was there finally (I didn't get the update with the upload save feature), managed to upload it and download in TPP, worth a shot for anyone who's having trouble.

Got the gold arm, Solid Snake suit and GZ suit, I assume the staff will come after I complete a few missions