I've serouisly ran right for like an hour now and

brent420

Then I died and had to restart the whole thing over? Why doesn't this game save?

If your on hard mode, it's one life only. This game is very broken I've posted vids falling through map, the level just ending jumping off into nothing scrolling around, glitched re spawn where it won't let me load in, I'm half through map it's just shows a white screen the try's to spawn, over and over... This is a horrid, broken game.. Ms needs to quit giving I'd at Xbox games free. These are like the 360 games that's are 1.00$ this is terrible, I can't progress plus if you kill an animal and done back as that one, you can't jump or do Sykes stuck as nothing yo kill you.. Such a waste of time. Very disappointed

Theres a deer that when you are next to her a heart icon fills up. This is 'breeding' and after a few seconds a baby deer appears and follows you around. You can tell the baby deer to stay by pressing down so it won't die. This is your checkpoint. Various statues auto save your game as well. Try going into the help menu for other info and tips.

I started playing on normal now and 5 mins after u learn the double jump my game freezes on a white screen? Uninstalled n reinstalled still frezzss up this pathetic that MS allows this garbage to be released

You should ask for your money back.... oh wait.

Thanks for this thread though, not even going to start it.

I finished the whole game, no glitch except 3 achievement. The game is very fun and very easy. Return to the menu before closing the game or the Xbox. This game will loop forever until you find out how to achieve your next quest. If you find a deer statue and you can't do the puzzle, you will encounter this puzzle randomly later. When you find a deer skull, if you die you respawn where you died using the skull (i got 55 right now). If you die without skull, you respawn as one of your babies and must grow again.

Edited by Icarusael

Sure, it's free FOR NOW, but the regular price is FIFTEEN DOLLARS. Good lord.

Well yeah, but if you buy a game like this, sight unseen... you don't deserve your money anyway.

At least it isn't Sony almost no quality control for indie games... which is why they have so many coming out. Total shit piles.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...