This game wins the award...

animusVOXone

I was thinking that this game wins the award for being the most buggy piece of shit racing game there is. I can't tell you how many times it has respawned me from first place to miles behind everyone else.

It is games like this that make me hate being a completionist. This and flappy goat. I wish I could get a refund and scrub ever having played this from my memory.

As far as the soundtrack, I just play without the music. It was getting repetitive and annoying.

I was thinking that this game wins the award for being the most buggy piece of shit racing game there is. I can't tell you how many times it has respawned me from first place to miles behind everyone else.

It is games like this that make me hate being a completionist. This and flappy goat. I wish I could get a refund and scrub ever having played this from my memory.

As far as the soundtrack, I just play without the music. It was getting repetitive and annoying.

Yeah the music isn't the worst part about this game haha.

To be fair, it wasn't all of the race tracks that has this bug. It was really only one, but they use the same tracks over and over, so it was painful.

I wrote the devs and they are looking in to the issue. I'm amazed at how quickly they responded. Despite the bug, that impressed me.

They also shared a tip with me that helped tremendously. If you are having trouble on a track, exit and go back to the main menu and it will reset the aggressiveness of the ai cars back to normal. It ramps up over time evidently.

Edited by wfulton

The WRC4 is a great and easy to control car. Grinded the 50km with the last race of career mode (gives 50k for every win). It's one of the best cars in the game.

I found the second last car (hot rod) pretty good as well, almost got the 1K just need to grind out 50Km with the Formula 2500 and 10 minutes in the air.

Edited by master_shake_350

• 3 months later...