Achievement Discussion

Rapture639

There is a bugged achievement. I couldn't get "Sconce Boss- Light every torch in Zarp's Fortress" to unlock the way it is described.

I lit every torch I could find (19) and defeated the level but no achievement and the achievement tracker only showed 5% completion. :confused:

I did a search and found that this is a known bug on the PC version as well.

The solution others recommended for the PC and which worked for me on the Xbox one:

Light the torches, then use rain cloud to put them out, then light them again.

There are 9 torches before you meet Zarp.(6 in entrance hall and 3 to the right of the cage) I suggest getting them out of the way before you approach cage. Then finish off the other 10.

You don't need to complete the level to get achievement.

Edited by Tassie Tiger

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having trouble with an achievement.

The hypnotist achievement will not unlock. I've replayed the stage several times and spent a couple hours running around making sure they're all under hypnosis. Achievment progress just stays at 91% completed. I have a total of 12 zombies under hypnosis.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

• 4 months later...
I think the Heartless cheevo for new DLC might be bugged.....have done it several times and no luck......all others are popping just fine.

I didn't even know there was DLC for this. :confused: Downloading now.:)

That is what I hate about the store set up. You go to the "add ons" section and it is impossible to see what is new. There will be several hundred pieces from the same game (Rock Band etc) all released at once which will push the other new stuff way off the front page.

I put in a suggestion to Xbox that they group everything by game to make it easier to sort through it all and send you a message when new DLC for games you own comes out. So I can give them my money. It makes sense for both them and the gamer. Win, Win. It is just a mess now.

I am often finding out about DLC months after it has come out.

Rant over ;)

I think the Heartless cheevo for new DLC might be bugged.....have done it several times and no luck......all others are popping just fine.

I got this as my first achievement. All I did was burn every bunny I saw until it popped.

Maybe you have it and it is just one of those Xbox One bugs where it will pop later on for you. My worst one took 2 weeks after I got the achievement. But usually it is within a day.

I got this as my first achievement. All I did was burn every bunny I saw until it popped.

Maybe you have it and it is just one of those Xbox One bugs where it will pop later on for you. My worst one took 2 weeks after I got the achievement. But usually it is within a day.

According to TA, if you fail to get it the first time you run the level then it's glitched.....supposedly gamers have made contact with devs and hopefully will be fixed soon....we'll see

On a side note, i'm having major issues trying to even load the game up, anybody else having this issue as well?

Make an axe and chop down the 2 trees that are right on the edge of the river.

They will float down and make a bridge for you to cross

Thank man. Just need the one with not watering any flowers.

According to TA, if you fail to get it the first time you run the level then it's glitched.....supposedly gamers have made contact with devs and hopefully will be fixed soon....we'll see

On a side note, i'm having major issues trying to even load the game up, anybody else having this issue as well?

You have delete dlc, boot up the game and then download the dlc while in the main menu (have to do this each time you you start up the game)

Thank man. Just need the one with not watering any flowers.

Just go straight to the gate with all the bees.

Have armor on. Unlock gate and run into cave.

I found it easier to have a long key. You still get attacked once you start unlocking it, but at least you can start the unlocking before you get attacked.

I have added the DLC achievements Guide to my "Achievement Guide and Roadmap"

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6745739#post6745739