jolly holiday quest bugged.

xN1GHT SH4D0Wx

you are supposed to get an exotic quest from amanda holiday after finishing the main quest valled the taken king. however I have not been given this quest my friend who played with me and is at the exact same point as we played together all day did. I belive this quest is bugged and as of right now I dont see a fix for it. it is only bugged for some people though as like I said my friend got it but I have seen on the forums people saying they didnt get the quest either. was wondering if anyone else here was having the same issue.

also if anyone has a fix or any help on how to get the quest that would be awesome.

I've got the quest and have killed about 15 people in crucible but the progress on it is still on 0%. A friend said it completely resets when you die, I haven't been able to confirm this or not because I tend to die frequently after getting a couple kills in crucible. So even if you have it, it seems to be bugged.

You have to have TLW equipped but you don't have to get the kills with it.

The issue is you get 1 point for a kill, 2 for a headshot and lose 2 for a death so you have to be pretty good at crucible to get it done.

FWIW the last stage of the quest is an harder version of the Shield Brothers quest thats 290 light, Nightfall level basically, so it's a pretty tough quest overall

You have to have TLW equipped but you don't have to get the kills with it.

The issue is you get 1 point for a kill, 2 for a headshot and lose 2 for a death so you have to be pretty good at crucible to get it done.

FWIW the last stage of the quest is an harder version of the Shield Brothers quest thats 290 light, Nightfall level basically, so it's a pretty tough quest overall

Saw a site post about that, but I still can't get it to move from 0%. I played ultra runaway style and got a few kills and assists, with multiple weapons (sniper, rockets, grenades) while having TLW equipped then died once, instantly brought up the quest and it's still on 0%. It's completely bugged for me unless it only updates at the end of the match, haven't tried that yet as when I saw it at 0% still I bailed.

Started on this having already known you only have to have The Last Word equipped (special,heavy,melee,grenades,super kills count) and I was making pretty good progress, maybe 4-6% per match until, last I had checked, I was around 35% and then started plummeting. Now I'm at 0% and the only kills that count are the actual Last Word kills. Kind of lame cause I know for a fact hardly any of that 35% I got before was from actual Last Word kills. Maybe 5-10. Maybe they'll patch it? I doubt this is the way they intended it. Quest only says it needs to be equipped.

Edited by tha5heriff

Massive tip for you all, don't equip the gun until just before you Win the match and your percentage will go up when you win (losing doesnt count) and since the gun isnt equipped throughout the match your deaths wont take your percentage away

So what you are saying is that you dont even need kills with TLW just equip it when you are about to win?

So what you are saying is that you dont even need kills with TLW just equip it when you are about to win?

+1 I rarely play crucible if I can help it, so my KD isn't all that great. If i can avoid that, then I should have this in the bag... otherwise this will be a long and slow process... and very cheap considering the tactics I'll have to use to keep a positive KD

Man, i just want to play the game and have fun, bloody hate being forced to do this stuff. Thought it was great that the got rid of those crappies bounties for exotics, but they've just replaced them in antoher form!