Not getting Marks

Quid Squid

This is the first week for Zone control, and looks like it will be up for at least this week. Three wins per week for 10*3 marks, for account, so can run it with any character.

Personally I only use one character...but are these "per account" limits not reducing heavily the chance of building multiple characters?

Personally I only use one character...but are these "per account" limits not reducing heavily the chance of building multiple characters?

Yes and no, but not that much.

The new legendary marks are shared between all 3.

Bungie did not like it when everyone ran each weekly/daily event 3 times , they wanted to change it so you can run all events multiple times with your favorite guardian. They want us to play by their rules, and don't like it when we want to play our game our way, "their way or the highway"

Anyone who runs with 3 warlocks would clean up with the old system. In year 1 I had 2 warlocks and had like 3 of everything from Crota.

The new recommended leveling in the new world order is to get one character ,anyone , to light level 290+ first.

99% Of the weapons can be shared , so you can just move the 280+ to your lower levels to help out.

Decrypt all engrams with the highest level character?

And for others make sure you equip your best weapons on lower level ones when you have more armor engrams. Ie move all armor engrams to lower level to decrypt.

It's a bit of a pain to keep moving your best 3 from one to the other, but worth it in the end.

Edited by ecto69