How long do I need to play before I can access the transfer market online?

Jamski

Does anyone know the exact answer for this as it's very frustrating?

Last Wednesday I upgraded to an XBOX One and therefore lost all of my FUT Web App progress for the XBOX 360.

When I got home from work on Thursday I had to start FUT from scratch (as I won't buy FIFA Points) and now I've played 15 FUT Games and I still can't access the Transfer Market on the Web App.

Edited by Boomerang Cat

Last Wednesday I upgraded to an XBOX One and therefore lost all of my FUT Web App progress for the XBOX 360.

When I got home from work on Thursday I had to start FUT from scratch (as I won't buy FIFA Points) and now I've played 15 FUT Games and I still can't access the Transfer Market on the Web App.

Yeah I lost all my progress from X360, why was this?

Are you on yet? It's not just the number of games but how long you are in the actual game mode, as I hadn't played many games but spent a lot of time planning teams and so on and it unlocked for me after maybe 6 or 7 hours.

BIGbivvie for me it was because I changed to a current gen Console and the XBOX 360 & XBOX One Markets have been separated for FUT 16, so nothing (apart from FIFA Points) can be carried over.

Are you on yet? It's not just the number of games but how long you are in the actual game mode, as I hadn't played many games but spent a lot of time planning teams and so on and it unlocked for me after maybe 6 or 7 hours.

Yes Jamski, it's just unlocked for me now (17:50 Tuesday), I checked earlier at around 8am and I couldn't Trade/access the Market at that point, so all is okay now.

Edited by Boomerang Cat

The reason would be because the Xbox 360 and Xbox One now have separate transfer markets. You have one chance to transfer any FIFA points to your account (can be across platform) but due to the ease of fake coins, glitches and hacks, EA made each console have it's own separate transfer markets. The only thing that should carry over is your team name and 'FUT Founder' Status.

The reason would be because the Xbox 360 and Xbox One now have separate transfer markets. You have one chance to transfer any FIFA points to your account (can be across platform) but due to the ease of fake coins, glitches and hacks, EA made each console have it's own separate transfer markets. The only thing that should carry over is your team name and 'FUT Founder' Status.

I see, well mine didnt. Probably wasnt on the same gamertag. Oh well.

• 2 months later...