epic artifact quest

wexsuvslim

I m kind of confused with this quest

The quest says to get 2 of my characters to level 60

I have 3 level 60+ characters on my account

My CW(main) is 70 and my DC and TR are both 60

What am i missing?

the quest tracker is saying i only have 1\2 characters at level 60

I havent played with my 2 level 60's in a long time because it was painful enough grinding to level 70 with my main character...lol

I want that artifact for my CW but i cant move on to the next part of the questline until i get another character to level 60 even tho i have multiple level 60 characters

So confused...please help me...:p

Edited by wexsuvslim

Here's the bad news, the quest test is wrong, it was 60 on PC it's 70 on Xbox :(

That is the absolute worst thing u could have said...lol

I have absolutely 0 interest in grinding another character to 70...:uzi::mad:

i almost quit the game forever halfway thru level 68 with my main...lol

Oh well, no awesome artifact for me

Thanks for reply calex...:)

they need to change the quest wording from 60 to 70

I have been praying my characters to level up. Granted, I have the VIP option... but I have one that's already 64 and she hasn't even done the Shores of Turen, much-less any of the new content. I just make sure to pray through the last one for the xp, and use Leadership to grab extra XP here and there.

It's not the best option, but if you aren't going to play other characters its a slow but alternate solution.A agree... the grind is horrific. Maybe the next double XP I'll move some of my others forward. MAYBE...

I have been praying my characters to level up. Granted, I have the VIP option... but I have one that's already 64 and she hasn't even done the Shores of Turen, much-less any of the new content. I just make sure to pray through the last one for the xp, and use Leadership to grab extra XP here and there.

It's not the best option, but if you aren't going to play other characters its a slow but alternate solution.A agree... the grind is horrific. Maybe the next double XP I'll move some of my others forward. MAYBE...

Maybe i'll try to level one of my others up during double xp but i highly doubt it...lol

I dont have VIP or any of those xp boosters that cost real money

I've messed around with auction house a bit in the past and have been slowly accumulating some zen through the astral diamond exchange but i only have a little over 1000 zen

Those xp boosters cost 900 zen and they only double the xp gain for 550,000xp

If i recall correctly it's almost 800K xp to get from 69-70

I think i'd rather save my zen for a new mount or something for my wizard...i must be the only guy in the world that's dumped hundreds of hours into this game but still rolls around on a basic horse...lol

Are the artifacts worth the absurd amount of time it would take to get another character to 70?

Edited by wexsuvslim