Is the DLC....?

Morbido

that is nearly as big in size as the Witcher 2? Gameworld size I mean.

Because if it is I would expected it to have lasted longer than the 12 hours they say you get.

The season pass is for two DLC packs, if I recall the second DLC was the one that the developers are touting as being as big as Witcher 2.

The season pass is for two DLC packs, if I recall the second DLC was the one that the developers are touting as being as big as Witcher 2.

Ok. Thanks.

You're going to complain about 12 hours of content for $10? Ok.

Not $10 for me.

And I am not complaining about the price. I had no idea how much it its, still don't. I am merely stating that if this is the DLC that is supposed to be nearly the size of the previous game you would have expected it to last longer.

Rather than answering the question like a mod should do you act like a twat. No wonder spam posts are up for half a day without getting deleted with tits like you in charge.

Resorting to name-calling is very mature, well done. I didn't know the answer to the question or I would have answered it. However, I think I'm well within my right as a member of the site (remember, I'm not just a mod, I'm also a human who enjoys games) to comment on what you said. I think what you said is silly, so I put my opinion out there. I'm sorry you didn't like what I had to say.

Anyway, the size of a map or available in-game space does not mean anything regarding how much play time might be available. If they create a map the size of Witcher 2 and only put one single main story quest for five hours, that's very different from adding thirty extra side-quests that bring it to twelve hours. Saying "this map is X big" and thinking that means "I should expect Y amount of gameplay from this content" is just faulty logic. If you feel short-changed, that's on you.

As for spam posts being up, perhaps you could help out and report them? I have a wife, full-time job, and two children. Also, as I mentioned above, I enjoy playing games too! I like to spend my free time playing them, if you can believe that. So my days are quite busy, and any time I spend deleting spam or answering questions here is time I'm not spending playing games. You're welcome for that. :)

Edited by The Pants Party