On the Radio won't unlock?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Zach comes here rather than TA but this was posted over there:

Since the afternoon 5/9/16 (GMT-5), all the achievements of the game have been unobtainable.

For achievements with progress tracking (like drive 20 miles and finish the epilogue 3 times), the progress can still be tracked. Once you reach 100% of the said achievements, no achievement notification of any sorts will pop up. If you double press the guide button to check your achievement tab, they simply look unlocked (even in the unlocked tab). However, if you actual click the said achievement, it will look still locked.

For achievements without progress tracking, they will look unlocked the moment you unlock them in the achievement tab (still no notification). But, when you click each of the seemingly unlocked achievement, they remain locked.

If you have the achievement app on your Xbox One, you can check your achievements there. And all the achievement you should have unlocked will remain locked.

I have tested this on my main account and one of my dummy accounts, and I can easily reproduce the above situation.

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=797993

Hey all, the patch is now live. Please let me know if you have any luck with it!

Any Luck??!

This is your broken buggy game and since you coded it, you should be able to fix it. I see you on twitter blatantly promoting your upcoming game and this one without bothering to fix the issues that are affecting us for 6 months.

The least you could do is post information on what the patch is meant to do and what we need to do to trigger the achievements to unlock.

When I bought this game, I did not expect it to be a matter of luck if I unlock the achievements. I expected a well tested and finished game that worked the way it should.

Please spend some time with your publisher and Microsoft to get this fixed or code it so these achievements pop on load for everyone.

Any Luck??!

This is your broken buggy game and since you coded it, you should be able to fix it. I see you on twitter blatantly promoting your upcoming game and this one without bothering to fix the issues that are affecting us for 6 months.

The least you could do is post information on what the patch is meant to do and what we need to do to trigger the achievements to unlock.

When I bought this game, I did not expect it to be a matter of luck if I unlock the achievements. I expected a well tested and finished game that worked the way it should.

Please spend some time with your publisher and Microsoft to get this fixed or code it so these achievements pop on load for everyone.

Whilst I agree with the principle of this post, yes you're right, it's not always feasible to find all bugs in an application/game before release. No game is without it's glitches. Originally, the glitched Achievements we're affecting 2-3% of the people with the game (by my calculations) which means that it was working for 97%. That said, keeping a game buggy and not communicating to a good extent (though certainly this dev is better than others) about what's going on whilst promoting the next game is really annoying. Then the game goes on sale and the glitches spread to more of the population such that it is affecting more people. Now the patch releases and not a single person has completed the game since 09/05/2016 on TA. So it would seem that the TA thread suggesting that the game is now completely broken is likely correct. Very annoying, though I've calmed down for the moment as I've got my recent fix of the dev responding about the issues.

The good news is that the dev has clearly done something....just not exactly what we all had in mind. The better news? Maybe now that the game is completely broken the dev and Microsoft will be forced to look at this issue further and well....actually test a new patch thoroughly and finally fix the problems once and for all. For now though, it seems mostly bad news >.<

• 3 weeks later...
The developer has fixed the game so people who play it now from start can pop all the achievements however he has not fixed the issues from the past, Many of us who have had a few achievs glitch are still unable to unlock them.

It would appear that people started completing it again from 25th May, but from what you are saying we're basically back to where we were before the original patch? *sigh*

It would appear that people started completing it again from 25th May, but from what you are saying we're basically back to where we were before the original patch? *sigh*

Most people who have not played the game are able to now get the full 1000 however nothing seems to have been done to fix our issues. No response from Zack on this either.

• 2 weeks later...
Most people who have not played the game are able to now get the full 1000 however nothing seems to have been done to fix our issues. No response from Zack on this either.

So if I delete my game and all save data, then play again from scratch, the achievements should pop now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank You. Will post as well. The developer has been buying time by promising to fix and done nothing. Lately he has changed his tune and claims that he has no time to fix it as he is working hard on his new game.... and blames Microsoft.

• 3 weeks later...

There's hope!!!

I bought an Xbox One S when they came out, thinking that I would try this again at some point and hope it would work.

I never got around to it, but the other day I got all three achievement notifications in my Xbox app on my phone. Sure enough, when I logged in on my console, all the remaining achievements had unlocked!

I know this isn't necessarily going to help people know what to do, but after trying every way imaginable myself, at least they eventually unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...

So i didn't notice this lol but i unlocked the Radio achievement 2 months ago without noticing. i didn't play the game or anything, it unlocked September 11 2016 my gamertags Angel Wings VII if you want to check. anyways was the wait worth it? not really i'm glad i have it now. Thank you everyone for the support :) i'm happy i made this form last year October, i'm really glad i wasn't the only one an thought i was going insane. i'm never buying an easy game again unless the achievements work properly cause that is unacceptable for gamers to go thou an research the problem an their own time invested to find a solution which couldn't be found... so thank you again and happy achievement hunting

UPDATE: As of Nov, 27 2016 all of the achievements seem to be functioning. I had uninstalled the game months ago (not long after my original post here) and ultimately written it off as a wasted few bucks. About a week ago I was in a raid on Destiny and 575 points worth of TFH achievements popped in the middle of it. After that and noticing a friend playing it a few days ago who had fully completed it, spurred me to reinstall and mop up what I had left. I have finally been able to achieve the entire 1000 points and can now uninstall this 5 dollar glitch fest be done with it completely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...