Excellent constitution

EyeOfRage7

This achievement is causing me problems. Maybe because I'm playing on Regular, but I'll finish anywhere from 1-5 for a bunch of songs, and then get a song and finish 6th even with 99% notes hit. Like wtf! Start the streak over

Very annoying, I guess it takes anyone who played the song recently regardless of difficulty?

Anyone having trouble?

What I did was find a song that I could do pretty well on expert. For me it was "Still Into You" by Paramore. I was able to get around 99% each time I played it and finished in first place each time. If you play on lower difficulty levels then there might not be enough points available to beat the scores required to finish in the top 5 18 straight times. It's a pretty annoying achievement, but if you can find an easy song on expert then you should able to do this with ease.

What I did was find a song that I could do pretty well on expert. For me it was "Still Into You" by Paramore. I was able to get around 99% each time I played it and finished in first place each time. If you play on lower difficulty levels then there might not be enough points available to beat the scores required to finish in the top 5 18 straight times. It's a pretty annoying achievement, but if you can find an easy song on expert then you should able to do this with ease.

Can you do the same song over and over?

Didn't want to make a new post, so hopefully this is seen here. Is the top 5 tracked by the in-song leaderboard or the overall leaderboard before you start the song from the On Demand section? There is a huge difference in scores between the 2 and if it is tracked by the pre-song leaderboard (the one you see while selecting songs), I can see this quickly becoming an extremely hard achievement to earn as more people get higher and higher scores. Thanks for any information provided.

I guess the game pick (or generate?) 9 players with different skill level. So you don't have to compete with many expert players. I only spend around 40 plays so that's just my theory.

If you are afraid you can get it as soon as possible. My recommendation is playing the song "Metal Zone" with advenced difficulty. It's short and not hard to master.

Figured out that it is the 9 random people in song and not the global leaderboard. Makes this achievement much more manageable, especially if you get the multiplier powered up one level (not sure if this will get more difficult as more people get the power up though). I just picked 9 songs on Advanced difficulty (keeping intensity at 3 or less unless I already had played the song and done well), and played each one twice. With the power up to the multiplier, usually ended up in first place by 30k+ points.

I can confirm that this can be done in more than one sitting. I started today with 5% on the achievement tracker app with the only 1 song I played being in the GHTV tutorial where they introduce plays to you back on the day the game came out. I just did 17 more today and the achievement popped.

Good, thanks for the confirmation. I got to 15/18 and got 6th... whomp whomp.

FYI:

You can quit an On Demand song before its over and not lose your streak. So if it's clear you're not going to make top 5 just pause the game and quit the song.

I find this a much more enjoyable way to go for this achievement rather than playing the same song over and over.

• 2 weeks later...