Official Bitching Thread

Master Sieder

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imagine this but happening 3-4 times in the space of 3-4 seconds and you have h5 swat spawns lol. minus the extermination since thats impossible to get

Honestly, I've played quite a few Swat matches on Halo 5 and I've yet to be in a respawn situation as bad as Halo 3. I would like to see some clips of these H5 Swat respawn situations.

I'm not saying that the respawns aren't bad, but they aren't as bad as H3's.

Honestly, I've played quite a few Swat matches on Halo 5 and I've yet to be in a respawn situation as bad as Halo 3. I would like to see some clips of these H5 Swat respawn situations.

I'm not saying that the respawns aren't bad, but they aren't as bad as H3's.

you are pretty lucky then in that case if it hasnt happened to you at all. i dont mean it happens constantly btw just like it doesnt always happen in halo 3 or 4.

but when it doesnt happen damn its annoying lol

orion and eden tend to be the worst culprits for this, especially orion because that map just sucks anyway

happens a lot on plaza and pegasus aswel

and heres your video

http://xboxclips.com/Mr+Stoned+Sloth/b8bc46bb-ad15-497a-9242-ee4b2c81d042

that one player got a killamanjaro in the space of 7 seconds on the same respawning player

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

that one player got a killamanjaro in the space of 7 seconds on the same respawning player

That is disgusting man, fuck this shit I'm not going near multiplayer til that's fixed...swat is the only mode I like in this sorry excuse for multiplayer variety...

As for halo 3 swat, I played that a lot, I do not remember it ever being like this in any way at all!

you are pretty lucky then in that case if it hasnt happened to you at all. i dont mean it happens constantly btw just like it doesnt always happen in halo 3 or 4.

but when it doesnt happen damn its annoying lol

orion and eden tend to be the worst culprits for this, especially orion because that map just sucks anyway

happens a lot on plaza and pegasus aswel

and heres your video

http://xboxclips.com/Mr+Stoned+Sloth/b8bc46bb-ad15-497a-9242-ee4b2c81d042

Yeah, that is pretty bad. Though, I've never seen this happen in any of my games, for my team or the enemy.

The respawning definitely needs work. I have a feeling 343i will do something about it eventually, even if it is just adding a respawn timer.

Yeah, that is pretty bad. Though, I've never seen this happen in any of my games, for my team or the enemy.

The respawning definitely needs work. I have a feeling 343i will do something about it eventually, even if it is just adding a respawn timer.

just gotta have bad luck i guess, its happened to me, 3 straight deaths (counting the initial death that made me respawn in the 1st place) is most iv had tho. that guy in the video got real unlucky lol

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

I saw a video in Warzone Assault where two people groun pound past an invisible barrier. Doing so, they were behind the invisible barrier and were unable to come back to the map. As you know, in Warzone Assault, when someone dies they respawn on a person. Loads of people respawned on the two that were out of the map. They couldnt betray the two people as friendly fire is off in this mode. So, they had to resort to killing themselves to get back into the map. However, when you kill yourself 2x in a row, the game boots you out. Thats a great way of trolling people. 343 has to fix that.

Heres the video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9LzlTpGWh8[/ame]

These wardens are getting on my nerves. They just don't feel like a Halo enemy. Hunters and knights are challenging to take down but the wardens are ridiculous. One or two in the game would have sufficed. I'm actually enjoying the campaign but it's got to a point when one shows up and all I want to do is quit and play something fun.

What do you guys think? Personally I'm yet to buy it, this review hasn't given me much incentive to do so either!

just watched his review and hes pretty much dead on really. iv been really underwhelmed by this games campaign story. all the ads leading into halo 5 are just straight up lies

not so bothered about the req points myself since it wont ruin arena or eventually when they put it in BTB. warzone is a mess but i think BTB will be fun as always. just a question of when will they put it in

edit

if not for having this game digitally i would of traded it in after getting the 1000g

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

What do you guys think? Personally I'm yet to buy it, this review hasn't given me much incentive to do so either!

just watched his review and hes pretty much dead on really. iv been really underwhelmed by this games campaign story. all the ads leading into halo 5 are just straight up lies

not so bothered about the req points myself since it wont ruin arena or eventually when they put it in BTB. warzone is a mess but i think BTB will be fun as always. just a question of when will they put it in

edit

if not for having this game digitally i would of traded it in after getting the 1000g

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, angryjoe is pretty much spot on.

I would give it time and wait til it's a little cheaper and there is more to the multiplayer, thats my honest word.

The biggest gripe i have in Halo 5 are the random team members you get!

They dont stick together, they dont go for heavy weapons, during firefights they NEVER assist you they just run the fuck off.

i swear to god, 99% of the kids i play with deserve to have their throats slit on here

The biggest gripe i have in Halo 5 are the random team members you get!

They dont stick together, they dont go for heavy weapons, during firefights they NEVER assist you they just run the fuck off.

i swear to god, 99% of the kids i play with deserve to have their throats slit on here

I agree, but you cant put that on 343 as much as I would like to...

It's actually quite embarrassing how fast you go down in this game, and the revive system is a joke.

A SERIOUS patch is needed to fix Spartan health. It's seriously a joke. I laugh when I play this game at how I get one shotted from 500ft by a fucking plasma pistol. Like seriously?

Also, 60 second respawn time? LOL, give me a fucking break!

Edited by lornesbored

It's actually quite embarrassing how fast you go down in this game, and the revive system is a joke.

A SERIOUS patch is needed to fix Spartan health. It's seriously a joke. I laugh when I play this game at how I get one shotted from 500ft by a fucking plasma pistol. Like seriously?

I consider the weapons that are killing me in campaign on Legandary and my own ability to use what the AI is shooting me with and I have to call BS on the whole thing. Then again it seems no different to every campaign I've ever played solo.

LOL the game breaks continuity so fucking hard.

Locke and the Arbiter already know each other in the MCC in H2A but they reintroduce themselves?

What the fuck game.

It's majority opinion that everything we saw about Halo 5 in MCC's cutscenes was just promotional material to set up the game. Just like that 2013 E3 trailer of Chief walking in a desert with a cloak.

In other words, those MCC cutscenes didn't happen canonically.

I didn't think the AI was horrible, it was ok for most of the time. Sure they did die a bit too much. Then again, I only soloed on Heroic, will see if I get around to playing solo on Legendary. Loved the campaign maps, as the new gameplay mechanics make them very versatile on how you can approach a situation. The story was good for me, but I've read some of the books so.. And I don't think the advertisement leading to the game was false, the chief was publicly announced dead when locke is sent on his hunt, and hunt the truth (second season) told about the guardians rising all over the colonies.. thus setting up the game.

Multiplayer definitely needs a "fun" playlist filled with king of the hill, team rockets, race, oddball etc and more maps. Also vehicles in Warzone (especially warthogs and their gunner position) feel like paper, they could have a little more durability. Other than that I'm loving the MP thus far.

Gotta agree with the other people playing.. they back away even from a 2vs1 if they get hit once or twice, when would be no real danger if they would have stayed to shoot the guy. How many times have I though "Ok I've got two guys with me" and when 1-2 enemies come around the corner, the other guys are gone recharging their shields or just running off.