Opinions on the game?

matty211

Thanks for all the replies. I've looked into the online aspect of the game and i'm quite disappointed. Considering that the game is short I was hoping for a good online system but it doesn't really look that way unfortunately.

My advise would be play 10 hours with EA access then rent for the rest. I have it pre-ordered (UK) and I know I only have around 5 hours left before I get full 1000G. I will be selling on straight away as no reply value what so ever.

Yeah, I will most likely be renting the game now considering I have already completed what seems almost three quarters of the game in just the 10 hour trial haha. I did have fun in those 10 hours though, but there's definitely room for improvement.

Thanks for all the replies. I've looked into the online aspect of the game and i'm quite disappointed. Considering that the game is short I was hoping for a good online system but it doesn't really look that way unfortunately.

Yeah, I will most likely be renting the game now considering I have already completed what seems almost three quarters of the game in just the 10 hour trial haha. I did have fun in those 10 hours though, but there's definitely room for improvement.

Agree, it is definitely a fun game and would recommend to anyone but I do feel parts need improving.

No one likes rubber band A.I, I hate this in any driving game and this suffers bad from this. Lack of race types, would have been an idea to include Drag racing as it is street racing after all.

People are moaning about online only & lack of vehicles but I feel it does not have an impact on game what so ever unless your in a race and you need to pause it for some reason.

I don't know, if I didn't get this for free I'm sure I would skip it.

The difficulty spikes so god damned hard, and then there's difficulty spikes inside difficulty spikes while racing the icons, it's not even fair. Traffic is worse than ever and during drifts the AI just loves to slam into you making you lose all your points.

The constant phone calls every 5 seconds really goats my taint, I hate that part of it.

I've had trouble with a couple of the sprint events but everything else has been disappointedly easy. Barely any traffic, cops, and the AI rubberband is no where near as bad in this as it was in Rivals or Hot Pursuit. I'm about 70/79 events done now after 17hrs of playing. The drift and time trial events are a joke.

• 2 months later...

It's not as great as Underground 1 & 2 or Most Wanted but it's definitely better than the NFS games I have on 360 (Carbon, ProStreet, Undercover, Most Wanted 2012). I like the fact that it's a freeroam NFS but the cops aren't after you 24/7 like they seemed to be in MW 2012. It'd be nice if there was daytime in the game especially since the darkness mixed with the annoying grain filter eventually starts hurting my eyes. Always night would be completely ok without the filter, tho. The rubberbanding AI sucks, tho. It'd be nice to have fair races where the AI doesn't suddenly find a hidden gear and just pass me snap like that.

• 1 year later...

I really like this game. But I put it down for a few months and now I can't figure out where I'm supposed to go for the "main storyline". If they're going to put a story in the game, they gotta make it a little easier to follow. Imo

The only thing I have to go on is a text from Manu, "totally bro, I'll meet you there" lol.