Corn, Mutfruit, Tato = Adhesive

Floyd.

So, I need to know where I can find more Mutfruit and Corn (Tato can be found in the farm at Tenpines Bluff), as the three together + Purified Water = Adhesive. Any suggestions?

I can't tell a specific location... but there got to be some near Sanctuary since i didnt get much further yet ^^

Try the area around the robot disposal up to the satellite station olivia... i think i found mine somewhere there

Thanks to all! Keep the suggestions coming for anyone else who needs this stuff :) Or even Adhesive tips in general.

Edit: On a related note, does anyone know how long it takes for a single crop to yield a resource that can be harvested? With a villager applied, of course ;)

Edited by Floyd.

I purchased my first Mutfruit from the Diner South of Sanctuary (with the drug dealer problem outside). Can't remember where I got my first Corn. Then I harvested them and planted more.

Got 9 Corn, Mutfruit, and Tato plants in Sanctuary now, and I can generally harvest them everytime I return from exploring.

Planting Mutfruit everywhere I can now though as it gives the most food to a settlement.

Just south of Jalbert Brothers Disposal there is a robot run farm (Gray-something, I can't remember). They have 14 Mutfruit, 4(?) Tato and 4 Corn (plus some other produce as well). Its a good start. There is a workbench to the south of the farm so you could technically plant them there if you wanted. You're call. My question is how do you combine them to make the adhesive? What station do you use?

Just south of Jalbert Brothers Disposal there is a robot run farm (Gray-something, I can't remember). They have 14 Mutfruit, 4(?) Tato and 4 Corn (plus some other produce as well). Its a good start. There is a workbench to the south of the farm so you could technically plant them there if you wanted. You're call. My question is how do you combine them to make the adhesive? What station do you use?

I ended up patiently harvesting them yesterday and eventually put up 8-12 of each from their own seed. Was the easiest way.

Go to the Cooking Stand > Utility > Vegetable Starch. Breaks down for 5 Adhesive.