So Addictive!

l BlackBrian7 l

Yes!!!

Finding exactly the same. This "freebie" is taking up way too many hours of my gaming time and currently is keeping me from several AAA full price retail releases! That "one more go" temptation is incredible for me...

I haven't had to pay any REAL money yet for all these hours of entertainment either. I will definitely buy some diamonds as a thanks to the developers before I am finished as honestly I would have been happy to buy the game for £8 or something had it been a normal digital download.

Yeah, it's pretty addictive... I don't usually go for free to play stuff, but considering buying something as I've spent countless hours on this and it hasn't cost anything so far. Also planning to go for the full 1000, so armour that gives XP bonus is going to save me a lot of time in the long run... But the developers really need to fix the scroll issue first!

I bought the $5 bundle to get a bunch of souls, keys, and an armor that adds +50% XP and +50% Souls. There are much more expensive bundles and individual armors though, depending on how much you're willing to spend.

That's all the money I've spent so far, don't really plan on spending more. Definitely agree about it being addictive though, I planned to play the Game of Thrones finale last night and just played this instead. :p

Honestly I was so excited when I heard this was coming out since it was from the devs that made Puzzle Quest, and I'm not disappointed at all!

I plan to grab the $5 bundle when I get paid Friday (unless there's some really good stuff on sale I haven't already played) and 1K this as well.

Here's hoping we got all three Puzzle Quest games on backwards compatible sooner rather then later too!

I bought the $5 bundle to get a bunch of souls, keys, and an armor that adds +50% XP and +50% Souls. There are much more expensive bundles and individual armors though, depending on how much you're willing to spend.

That's all the money I've spent so far, don't really plan on spending more. Definitely agree about it being addictive though, I planned to play the Game of Thrones finale last night and just played this instead. :p

Is that the first/cheapest bundle? (I think it's £3.99 here) I did have my eye on that one, but it wasn't clear what benefits the armour had that came with it. Can you tell without buying it?

Yeah, I'd highly recommend getting the 50% XP armor. I'm regretting not having it.

I've been playing through without it and finished all 17 available areas and done a lot of the other stuff (arenas, invade/defend, challenges, tasks, active in guild) and I'm still at level 67 and only have 14 gems so far. Granted, the treasure map glitched most of my run (which has now been fixed, thankfully) and you can get gems in there, but still I can't imagine I'd have 50.

• 3 weeks later...