Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get the Blast achievement for having the most kills on a game of Blast. I've just done it where I had 23 and the enemy team had 22 and it didn't pop.

Our team did reach 100 before the time ran out though so if it's true you have to let the timer run out then that's why, which is pretty fucking stupid >:(

I'm hoping to get this soonish as I want to get it before other things, and hopefully we can get a game going with a hand full of people instead of having full teams.

My gamer tag is Dombine. I'm UK based and I have a mic to talk. I'm willing and dedicated!

Curious to see if anyone wants to set up a boosting match for "Playing the Objective" achievement?

Not completely sure how to set this up, but have seen people on PSTrophies saying they've boosted it! I assume 10 of us get into a party and fire a game up?

I'm on GMT and will be online most of Sunday 24th.

GT is SuperBeardBoy if you're interested

I am also interested in putting together or joining a group to do the Playing the Objective achievement. Message me on Xbox live and we can try to figure something out.

Gt: camtheman19

Scratch that : literally just got the achievement legit in a blast match with me alone against 5 guys haha. Now I just need to do the co op missions. So hit me up for those if you need a partner.

Gt: camtheman19

Edited by camtheman19
got the achievement

Getting frustrated with Playing The Objective, I should have had it so many times but won't pop and I can't get timer to run down.

So I'm gonna try this, we need 10 people to make a game. If anyone wants to boost this send me a message if we can get 10 people (ideally people who want to boost XP too as we will need to make sure all ten people get achievement which means 10 games) we can make a game.

I'm on GMT