Bug report thread

specularblinky

Figure since this game has a few problems might be a good idea to try and get them all listed, I'll try to keep the list updated as bugs are found and hopefully as they are fixed.

Treasure keys never get added to your inventory. Fixed

After playing arena the Troops menu just breaks and shows cards at the wrong level and wont let you disenchant or train. (fixed by closing and reopening the game) Fixed

A win in arena counts as both a win and a loss on the score card

Completing these tasks may give you no reward or may just be impossible to complete

• Make a purchase with Glory Fixed
  • Use 4 Treasure Maps
  • Use 3 Troops from [Kingdom]
  • Use a Banner from [Kingdom]

Also the most recent patch notes list the task 'Earn a New Weapon' as both working and also not working so if anyone can confirm that would be great.

Edited by specularblinky

Figure since this game has a few problems might be a good idea to try and get them all listed, I'll try to keep the list updated as bugs are found and hopefully as they are fixed.

Treasure keys never get added to your inventory.

The Earn a new weapon task doesnt get completed when you unlock a new weapon.

A win in arena counts as both a win and a loss on the score card

After playing arena the Troops menu just breaks and shows cards at the wrong level and wont let you disenchant or train. (fixed by closing and reopening the game)

Yeah, my four tasks right now are all stuck...

Got the weapon task stuck.

Got the treasure maps stuck.

"Win using three troops from Adana" This replaced the Zaejin banner that was temporarily stuck, but I guess fixed when I logged off as it was replaced by Whitehelm. Whitehelm went through luckily. However, I managed to finally do the Adana which was a pain as the four troops I have use duals of the same three colors, save for one that uses one of those too. It didn't register and I logged back on later and it was still stuck.

The spend glory one is stuck on mine too. I'm not sure if I messed it up as I bought the weapon before the task showedup. I tried buying souls twice, but it's not registering. I'm hoping maybe buying the troop will fix it.

Noticed the troops issue too. Mine shows them at level ten, too.

I've updated the list but man all of these bugs are so unacceptable, especially considering the resources that we potentially loosing out on are all resources that we could spend real money on in micro-transactions. I mean treasure maps are one of the very few ways to get gems without spending real money and they just don't seem to work at all.

Yeah, it's really annoying especially since you earn those harder to get rewards.

- Make a purchase with glory is stuck. Tried 4 times to buy with glory.

- Earn a new weapon is stuck as well

- Just won 30 diamonds in some challenge. They didn't get added to my total.

- Treasure maps doesn't get added. I've won 4 or 5 but they counter is at 0.

- Kingdom levels can't be upgraded past level 2, since it doesn't register when you have a level 15 troop, which is really annoying.

I can see some of the bugs are the same, but haven't read about my kingdom levelling up problem anywhere else (yet)

I've updated the list but man all of these bugs are so unacceptable, especially considering the resources that we potentially loosing out on are all resources that we could spend real money on in micro-transactions. I mean treasure maps are one of the very few ways to get gems without spending real money and they just don't seem to work at all.

This is very true. And very frustrating...

Anyway, I have the same glitches as you guys - must have missed out on 10+ scrolls by now... Do we know how long the challenges stay active, as I've had some simply disappear and be replaced with new ones before I had the opportunity to complete them. Just hoping the glitches ones will disappear soon as well!

I'm not exactly sure when the challenges rotate, but it seems like they do, at the same time you get your daily login bonus. It would be nice if you could scroll though the challenges. I had 3 iron keys that I won in the arena, and used them, only for one of the next challenges to be "use 5 iron keys"..I really like the game, since Puzzle Quest 1 and 2 were also addictive, but the bugs/glitches are getting annoying.

I just want to make sure this is or isn't a bug. My main character doesn't have a stat increase every time I level up. Is this normal or a bug?

This is normal, your character can actually level up hundreds of times so you would become extremely over powered if you got even just 1 stat increase with each level.

Okay, running into a new one.

I keep getting "Victory Screens of Death". The Victory logo pops up, the fireworks go off but the continue button never pops up and I've waited several minutes each time.

Had it happen earlier doing a defense. Then had it happen three times in a row on Challenges. I was working on a task of using three troops from Karakoth, so I thought maybe that was it. Tried other troops that wouldn't get any of my tasks and it still happened. Used the "trick" to reload the game of loading up another game and then going back to Gems.

Ended up doing a defense and it went through successfully, went back to try another challenge and it's frozen again.

At least it's counting the challenges as the stars are there and I believe the defense counted too. Not sure about the souls/money/whatever.

EDIT: Okay, had it happen again on a defense and I noticed my character is at level 69 almost about to hit 70. Not sure if that's tied to it.

Edited by pyoobez

Run into one for the first time today. Matches against no opponents. I'm guessing it's related to people not setting up troops for an area. First one, once I hit the guy with an attack (skulls I think) it counted as a win and rewarded me some gold. Second time, though, I built up my Orion's attack since I figured I could set up five yellows since they wouldn't take a turn. They did take a turn, hit some skulls (ignoring the setup for five) and attacked me for no damage. I got the yellow up and hit them and it froze.

Not sure if it froze because they attacked when they shouldn't have or it was just a random freeze (as I keep dealing with them from time to time). Although the other freezes I've had were on the fireworks screen and this one didn't get that far.

(Just logged back in and it didn't count as a win as a bit of gold is gone)

I can't win anymore as of yesterday evening.

Well, I can win, but it doesn't show the ,press A to continue' bar.

Therefor it's impossible to get any progress anywhere.

Arena, challenges, treasure hunt, invade and defend does not work if I win.

I can't win anymore as of yesterday evening.

Well, I can win, but it doesn't show the ,press A to continue' bar.

Therefor it's impossible to get any progress anywhere.

Arena, challenges, treasure hunt, invade and defend does not work if I win.

Have you hard reset your console, and barring that, reinstalled the game?

Yes auf no, but it seems to work now.

Must have been a problem with the servers, cause it does connects to them every time you finish a match, change close, weapons, troops and guild related stuff.

(Could be very well that my own connection was the issue)

Omg. I thought I was just too stoned or something, lmao. I'm glad I wasn't just imagining things. That bothered me, too.

lol

Isn't time to be supposed to run slower then?

But yes, I agree with it being way to fast now. Can't even see how many and which 4s the enemy got before I get destroyed. (not that I want to, it happens anyway)