How to delete save files in batches?

Hishoa

So it seems I've slotted up the maximum amount of saves and am unable to save anymore (had to manually delete a few saves). AFAIK there's no way to set it so it auto-overwrites the oldest save and I can't find a practical means to delete 100+ saves in a timely fashion. Any hints?

As it stands there's only the method of deleting the Xbox One's save cache, pretty much deleting every save file from every game currently on the HDD (I'll still have the cloud save), but I'd rather not chance it.

Just have to do it manually. It's pretty annoying that they've implemented a limit this time around, there's no limit in Skyrim/Oblivion and i'm sure there wasn't in F3/NV. I reached the limit too and just scrolled to the bottom of the saves and deleted about 30 or so manually. I'll probably be doing that a lot, depending on how much content comes out for it.

It's not much better but the way I handle it is I always save my game in 3's so when I get ready to shut the game off I go about saving the three times and then delete all of the saves that I've accumulated throughout that session. Not a batch delete but it will keep you from hitting your save limit and having to delete 30 or 40 at a time. (however many the limit is)

Hope that might help a little.

Am I the only person who overwrites saves around here? What's the point of having ONE HUNDRED SAVES? Five, ten, even twenty, maybe - but one hundred plus!? Holy. You should overwrite a few instead ;)

I'd have no problem overwriting if the save dialog box didn't lag itself to hell nearly everytime it presented itself. I'm often times waiting 4-5 seconds for the dialog to finish loading so it's better to just spam the [New Save]. I spend enough time in the save/load screen as it is, no reason to overstay my welcome.

Am I the only person who overwrites saves around here? What's the point of having ONE HUNDRED SAVES? Five, ten, even twenty, maybe - but one hundred plus!? Holy. You should overwrite a few instead ;)

The answer is very simple. Some people may want to replay a certain mission later and have immediate access to it. I know that is why I make multiple saves. WHo the hell wants to have hour long gaps or even half hour long gaps in between saves and have to redo all that shit just to get to a certain part they wanted to check out again? Come on man. I see you talking smack in alot of peoples threads about why they do this or that. How about dont worry about it? Its not like your method of playing is the end all correct method.