Settlement question

CASCADEYOUTH

Can you get more than 20 people in a settlement? Also can you move mama Murphy, Marcy long and Jim long to another settlement or are they forever stuck at sanctuary?

Your max settlement size is 10 + your charisma. If you have clothing that boosts charisma over 10 you can have over 20.

I'm not sure you can move them, but assign them to your food production and everything works out nicely.

Your max settlement size is 10 + your charisma. If you have clothing that boosts charisma over 10 you can have over 20.

I'm not sure you can move them, but assign them to your food production and everything works out nicely.

My main settlement is on 'Spectacle Island'. It doesn't seem to let me move those three people so I'm short 3 now. My charisma is 11 so I should get 21 people then but it's been stuck at 20

Benevolent Dictator is definitely one of the most flaky achievements I have seen in a while.

I read everything I could about tactics and strategies, and I started in the Castle - because of charisma bonuses I had 24 settlers, and had 24 food, 40 water, 24 beds, 25 Power, 134 Defense. I had 16 Tier 3 shops (4 of each), plus a number of pictures and 4 statues. Most of what I read told me that this should be enough shops.

With all of that, the best I could do was 98 happiness but with a down arrow (no idea why - nobody had a quest to give me, no deficencies.) All the shops were manned, and I was stumped, no matter what I did, 98 was as good as I got.

Then I found that there was guy wandering around and he introduced himself as a new guy. So I figured, add one more shop (Tier 3 clinic) and assign the new guy, that should do it right? Well, no, best it got to then was 99 with a down arrow.

Then I thought I'd try relying on the supply lines and build ANOTHER Tier 3 clinic and reassigned a food worker, so I was down to 18 food, and after some waiting around I got 100 (with a down arrow!) and it popped.

so glad it is DONE!

Edited by HeartbreakRidge